Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stream football at work lol; whats it to you?
and yes i do watch german, spanish, russian, ukrainian, brazilian leagues etc every week

blightee said:
"waived a bonus"? as though that suddenly means shaktar didn't recieve the 40 million euros for the transfer? dont be silly

Clearly the only fee that matters is the fee Manchester City paid. If we could get Messi for 1 million and his gran paid the rest would that represent bad business for us? Don't be silly.

blightee said:
I stream football at work lol; whats it to you?
and yes i do watch german, spanish, russian, ukrainian, brazilian leagues etc every week
Do you bend the space time continuum whilst at work too?

unbelievable as it maybe I know, but there are records of football matches that have been played and are archived for you to view them, after they have been played! it must be witchcraft

blightee said:
blinkblue said:
blightee said:
Keisuke Honda anyone?

Plays behind the striker.
He can play anywhere, watch him play for japan and tell me hes playing behind the striker lol

He can but it's not his natural or primary position. He's an attacking midfielder. Pellegrini clearly wanted someone dynamic that could play in a midfield two with Yaya. I think Ferandinho is the perfect player for us. It was a very big fee but who cares? We got our man and it's not my money.

blightee said:
unbelievable as it maybe I know, but there are records of football matches that have been played and are archived for you to view them, after they have been played! it must be witchcraft
You mustn't do any actual work then?

Or are bullshitting and don't watch half the players you've mentioned on a regular basis?

Or you're a rag with no life?

All the above seems an option too tbf

Gelsons Dad said:
Mr. Aguia said:
andrewmswift said:
an excellent player, boggles my mind some on here don't rate him

Because they haven't seen him. "He can't be that good cause he's in Ukrainian league" and the like jsut don't get it. There are good players there and they proved it in the CL last year. I would urge people to take a look at his games vs Dortmund, Juve and Chelsea and you'll see his class and he made more than his share of tackles.

I've just watched him twice in two days, live.

He's not a 32 million player. Probably worth half that. More mobile than Barry but less tenacious. Better in the tackle than Rodwell but lest direct and powerful. Shadow of a player compared to Yaya.

He's ok but not much more.

So who is your type of player... Giggs, Scholes ...
RAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.