Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
quiet_riot said:
ChichesterBlue said:
The complete central midfielder suited to the PL, similar to Gerrard a few years back...great engine, tackles, good passing ability, goes past players and hopefully will add one or two more goals like yesterday. Need another just like him!

Don't think he possesses the same long passing range as Gerrard does/did, but with our game, he doesn't really need it!

I knew very little about him and was skeptical due to the fee, but wow he is looking like a real class act.
Agreed, but he's far more dynamic, which suits us more.

George Hannah said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
ws01 said:
THE biggest difference in our team this year. His absence against Sunderland was telling. His all round game is brilliant. Breaks the play up, circulates the ball calmly, quickly & accurately, covers the defence, launches our counter attacks... everything. Even his physicality and timing of challenges have improved since the start of the season.

Scolari is having a fucking laugh if he doesn't play him ahead of Paulinho & Ramires for the NT. He's comfortably better than both of them. It's Brazil's loss if he doesn't.
We desperately needed this last season, particularly the speedy circulation of the ball. The difference it makes to our play shouldn't be underestimated.
I think we should get another one in January he'll be worn out soon.
I don't think such a thing exists.
seriously though, he has to get in the Brazil team, how bad is he making paulinho ramires etc look. actually proelia if you see this, can you tell me again how hernanes of Lazio is as good as our dinho?

From a purely selfish viewpoint, I don't want him to play for the Selecao. All those air miles and potential injuries - get him wrapped up in cotton wool and keep feeding him raw meat in readiness for our games.

aguero93:20 said:
George Hannah said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
We desperately needed this last season, particularly the speedy circulation of the ball. The difference it makes to our play shouldn't be underestimated.
seriously though, he has to get in the Brazil team, how bad is he making paulinho ramires etc look. actually proelia if you see this, can you tell me again how hernanes of Lazio is as good as our dinho?
Show me were i said he was as good ? I said hernanes was good but i never said he was as good as fernandinho who i have been defending since we signed him

Proelia said:
George Hannah said:
Show me were i said he was as good ? I said hernanes was good but i never said he was as good as fernandinho who i have been defending since we signed him
good to hear it, maybe I remembered wrongly, anyways the Brazilians are all raving about him now so won't be too long hopefully

strongbowholic said:
From a purely selfish viewpoint, I don't want him to play for the Selecao. All those air miles and potential injuries - get him wrapped up in cotton wool and keep feeding him raw meat in readiness for our games.

the next international is in march, then in may. two games for brazil won't hurt him.

if fernandinho isn't called up for those games, he almost certainly won't feature in the world cup.

jaigurugoat said:
He'd better be careful with his goal celebration - I read somewhere that Bale had copywrighted it!
He has, that'd be a fucking petty court case or pay out. And what a shit thing to copyright the bell end.

Proelia said:
George Hannah said:
Proelia said:
Proelia said:
Hernanes is quality
In serie A he is, but is he as good as the players he's getting picked ahead of for the national side?
Yes
Not really a knock on Dinho to be fair, I was just bored

pudge said:
Proelia said:
Proelia said:
In serie A he is, but is he as good as the players he's getting picked ahead of for the national side?
Yes
Not really a knock on Dinho to be fair, I was just bored
you must be, I couldn't be bothered looking for the post! :) eh its all in how you interpret the reply I suppose, I know one player not getting picked hernanes isn't a patch on.

Were getting the best out of him because of his drive to play in the World Cup... It's his dream and I hope he succeeds in his aspirations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.