Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the key player in our side. Without him we have no real link between defence and attack. A lot of his good work goes unnoticed but I am sure everyone will be watching after that performance on Saturday. Allows Yaya more freedom and is quick to recover defensively.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Ducado said:
Absolutely agree Duc..Bollocks to the world cup. This league suits his game perfectly.
He along with Samir are my 2 players of the season so far.

This thread is another lesson to those that rush to judge a player after a few games some people never learn happens every time

How long are the majority giving Javi then?
Munich gave him a bit of time, if he showed the intensity he showed in the 2nd half there every game, his thread would look a lot different.

Ducado said:
alky313 said:
Were getting the best out of him because of his drive to play in the World Cup... It's his dream and I hope he succeeds in his aspirations.

I disagree he is just playing his normal game he is a great player

People who were familiar with him, did tell us. I had barely seen the guy before he tapped up at the Etihad but you could see his quality very quickly and the fact that he was settling in. I must confess that he may though exceed my expectations; still relatively early days but thoughts that we may have overpaid a bit for him have vanished.

aguero93:20 said:
Ducado said:
This thread is another lesson to those that rush to judge a player after a few games some people never learn happens every time

Munich gave him a bit of time, if he showed the intensity he showed in the 2nd half there every game, his thread would look a lot different.
Here's hoping he does. Nothing would be better than to have another Nasri-type case and having that three-person rotation in central midfield would be a good step. (I think we need a fourth central midfielder as Rodwell seems always injured and Milner is much better played forward.) Fernandinho is amazing. We need someone to cover for him in rotation and heaven forbid an injury situation.

taconinja said:
aguero93:20 said:
Here's hoping he does. Nothing would be better than to have another Nasri-type case and having that three-person rotation in central midfield would be a good step. (I think we need a fourth central midfielder as Rodwell seems always injured and Milner is much better played forward.) Fernandinho is amazing. We need someone to cover for him in rotation and heaven forbid an injury situation.
I'd be very happy to see him stand up and get counted, apparently he's extremely popular with the squad so it could hurt the dressing room if he left, so fingers crossed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.