Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Completely different players. De Jong was great at what he did.
Decent player but limited whereas Fernandinho is a truly world class all round midfielder.

Not mentioned in same breath,fuck me,I wish we had De Jong now,best in football at what he does,we would not lose at Cardiff,Villa and fucking Sunderland with him in the team
As I said he is decent player but Fernandinho is just on another level to him.

Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Completely different players. De Jong was great at what he did.
Decent player but limited whereas Fernandinho is a truly world class all round midfielder.

Not mentioned in same breath,fuck me,I wish we had De Jong now,best in football at what he does,we would not lose at Cardiff,Villa and fucking Sunderland with him in the team
AC Milan fans might disagree

Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

And they can do one.

I was pleasantly surprised by his goals on saturday. I do realise he's Brazilian, and all Brazilians are world beaters (now now; leave Jo and Glauber out of it!), but he's supposed to be playing the role of ''holding midfielder'' for the likes of Merlin, Yaya and Samir. Yet his two goals were pure class. The first one was a finish that Kun or the Beast would have been proud of, and the calm way he chipped Szczęsny (had to check that spelling!) for his second was very clever. And at 28, he is at his peak. Plus he speaks English better than what I do!

Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Could De Jong do what Fernandinho did to Arsenal?

Personally I think city fans are really underrating him and dont realise how good he actually is. I rate him higher than Toure tbh.

With De Jong tonight, solid player, tracks players well and keeps possession but is incredibly limited to what e can do with the ball.

Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Watched him a lot this season,have to say he is like Zabba,Jim and Vinny....you would want them in the trenches next to you.

Ferno is a different type of player.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
Could De Jong do what Fernandinho did to Arsenal?

Personally I think city fans are really underrating him and dont realise how good he actually is. I rate him higher than Toure tbh.

With De Jong tonight, solid player, tracks players well and keeps possession but is incredibly limited to what e can do with the ball.
Not all of us.

Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Nige has been immense for Milan this season.

They're different players in the sense that Nige is the conventional defensive midfielder whereas Dinho is far from conventional but both are great at what they do.

864.jpg

870.jpg

Whoscored - Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.