Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
Tbilisi said:
Not mentioned in same breath,fuck me,I wish we had De Jong now,best in football at what he does,we would not lose at Cardiff,Villa and fucking Sunderland with him in the team
AC Milan fans might disagree
Could De Jong do what Fernandinho did to Arsenal?

Personally I think city fans are really underrating him and dont realise how good he actually is. I rate him higher than Toure tbh.

With De Jong tonight, solid player, tracks players well and keeps possession but is incredibly limited to what e can do with the ball.

Ferno different player and better than Toure I agree,De Jong is best at what he does,looks good in a shite AC side,but please do not dismiss him,your comment sounded disrespectful which I'm sure you didn't mean it to.

Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Completely different players. De Jong was great at what he did.
Decent player but limited whereas Fernandinho is a truly world class all round midfielder.

Not mentioned in same breath,fuck me,I wish we had De Jong now,best in football at what he does,we would not lose at Cardiff,Villa and fucking Sunderland with him in the team

Yeah , that's right with dejong in the team we just used to lose at places like Wolves and Hull et al . Oh, and we did also lose at Sunderland with him in the team .

Pissed off with the dejong myth , he wasn't good enough for us and wanted to leave , ancient history .

Its like comparing a tug-boat to a Ferrari .

Fernandinho is a huge upgrade and still seems to be improving with every game . The blokes a thoroughbred and is a proper all round midfielder not just a one dimensional hatchet man .

Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Marvin said:
AC Milan fans might disagree
Could De Jong do what Fernandinho did to Arsenal?

Personally I think city fans are really underrating him and dont realise how good he actually is. I rate him higher than Toure tbh.

With De Jong, solid player, tracks players well and keeps possession but is incredibly limited to what e can do with the ball.

Ferno different player and better than Toure I agree,De Jong is best at what he does,looks good in a shite AC side,but please do not dismiss him,your comment sounded disrespectful which I'm sure you didn't mean it to.
He'll always be a city cult hero but personally I wouldn't want him back here.

However letting him go for 3.5 million (I know his contract was running down) and Garcia replacing him for 16 million wasn't the greatest bit of business.....

der-bomber said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Decent player but limited whereas Fernandinho is a truly world class all round midfielder.

Yeah , that's right with dejong in the team we just used to lose at places like Wolves and Hull et al . Oh, and we did also lose at Sunderland with him in the team .

Pissed off with the dejong myth , he wasn't good enough for us and wanted to leave , ancient history .

Its like comparing a tug-boat to a Ferrari .

Fernandinho is a huge upgrade and still seems to be improving with every game . The blokes a thoroughbred and is a proper all round midfielder not just a one dimensional hatchet man .

Fuck me,tug boat to a Ferrari,what a load of utter bollox.Its no myth.

Jesus,just seen one dimensional hatchet man,you could not make it up.

Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Chippy_boy said:
Completely different players. De Jong was great at what he did.

Think we lost multiple games at both Villa Park and SoL with NDJ in the team.

He was never even on Barry's level, never mind Fernandinho's.

conormcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Yes,I'm sorry he's a tug boat and worse than Barry.....he was carried by the other 10 to a World Cup Final....I see it now.

conormcfc said:
Tbilisi said:
greasedupdeafguy said:

Correct

Tbilisi said:
conormcfc said:
Tbilisi said:

Yes,I'm sorry he's a tug boat and worse than Barry.....he was carried by the other 10 to a World Cup Final....I see it now.

Certainly very, very lucky not to leave his team with 10 in that final.

Did a good job for us at the time but not even close to Fernandinhos level as a player.

Tbilisi said:
conormcfc said:
Tbilisi said:

Yep ,that's about right , where his only memorable contribution was to commit an assault that soured the whole occasion and traumatised his own teammates , well that's what the Dutch coach said anyway .....edited to add....fucking liability.

de jong provides absolutely nothing in attack. he's also slower than fernandinho.

i've seen fernandinho running through the midfield so many times, the guy is so quick, i bet he's faster than toure. i think fernandinho wasn't only signed to play with toure but to replace him when he's injured or playing at the african cup of nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.