Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
he'll be a very good player, give him time to adapt.

How long does this adaptation take and what does it consist of?

I'm just thinking that Fernandinho is supposedly a highly gifted player in his prime who has played football for most of his life.

Clearly he is struggling with the pace and physicality of the premier league. Does he need to speed up? Is he homesick for the Ukraine? Does he not like the food? What?

He's been brought in to play and compete at the very highest level of club football. Surely one aspect of that is being able to adapt very quickly. Every week brings a new challenge and consistently good players are able to cope. Why can't Fernandinho adapt quickly?
The obvious explanation is that he just isn't capable.

mammutly said:

I'm just thinking that Fernandinho is supposedly a highly gifted player in his prime who has played football for most of his life.

Clearly he is struggling with the pace and physicality of the premier league. Does he need to speed up? Is he homesick for the Ukraine? Does he not like the food? What?

He's been brought in to play and compete at the very highest level of club football. Surely one aspect of that is being able to adapt very quickly. Every week brings a new challenge and consistently good players are able to cope. Why can't Fernandinho adapt quickly?
shut up please.

mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

shut up please.

Agreed. Never seen a City 'fan' so urgent and desperate to see a player fail so he can be vindicated. It's depressingly pathetic. Every time he misplaces a pass, this guy is going to be celebrating and on Bluemoon.

And when did so many of our fans become amateur accountants aka Arsenal fans, with their obsessing over transfer fees? The market is now heavily inflated and £30million isn't what it used to be. Spurs just spent £30million on a much less proven player (albeit a very, very promising one)... Tottenham bloody Hotspur.

mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

shut up please.

You're lucky that I'm more polite than I used to be.

mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

shut up please.

It's his opinion and he makes valid points so why should he "shut up"...before we saw Fernandinho play for City he was touted as a mixture of De Rossi and Yaya by the way some were talking about him. Let's hope he adapts very quickly.

jake28 said:
mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

shut up please.

It's his opinion and he makes valid points so why should he "shut up"...before we saw Fernandinho play for City he was touted as a mixture of De Rossi and Yaya by the way some were talking about him. Let's hope he adapts very quickly.
He doesn't make valid points. He comes across as an idiot with a head wound.

LoveCity said:
mcfc2607 said:
mammutly said:

shut up please.

Agreed. Never seen a City 'fan' so urgent and desperate to see a player fail so he can be vindicated. It's depressingly pathetic. Every time he misplaces a pass, this guy is going to be celebrating and on Bluemoon.

And when did so many of our fans become amateur accountants aka Arsenal fans, with their obsessing over transfer fees? The market is now heavily inflated and £30million isn't what it used to be. Spurs just spent £30million on a much less proven player (albeit a very, very promising one)... Tottenham bloody Hotspur.

What a load of crap.

I'm offering an opinion based on observation rather than reputation. There is no desperation from me anywhere to see any player fail. You clearly haven't read my posts.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
taconinja said:
jake28 said:
mcfc2607 said:
shut up please.

He doesn't make valid points. He comes across as an idiot with a head wound.

Perhaps you could respond to the points I raise above rather than just calling me names. Or is that too difficult for you?

Played well so far, will only get better

Getting abit of stick on here from clueless posters who probably have never watched a game.

Will be a brilliant player in the champs league and like yaya, will grow into the season

forevermancity said:
Played well so far, will only get better

Getting abit of stick on here from clueless posters who probably have never watched a game.

Will be a brilliant player in the champs league and like yaya, will grow into the season

Played well? Hmmm...

Clearly I've never watched a game in the sense that you've watched a game. I just sit in my seat, which is in block 105 - 5 rows from the front, near the half way line, and look at what's happening.

Unlike you, who is blessed with some 6th sense that sees not only brilliance that is denied to the rest of us, but also also a wonderful view of the future as well.
Amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.