Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
bluethunder said:
lastmanback said:
if the manager tells him to sit in front of the defense and do fuck all, then that is what he is gona do.
Blue thunder, what does this mean ?
Manager says do fuck all ???

fuck all means little, or nothing at all.

holding midfielders don't do much. they sit in front of the back four. analyzing and reading the game, they do a bit of defeding and passing aswell.

have you ever seen garcia play ?
yes ...hes shite

goatinho said:
bluethunder said:
lastmanback said:
if the manager tells him to sit in front of the defense and do fuck all, then that is what he is gona do.
Blue thunder, what does this mean ?
Manager says do fuck all ???

fuck all means little, or nothing at all.

holding midfielders don't do much. they sit in front of the back four. analyzing and reading the game, they do a bit of defeding and passing aswell.

have you ever seen garcia play ?
yes ...hes shite

he is not shite. he is good at what he does. i.e. sitting in front of the back four. defending. winning back the ball and passing it to the play makers.

problem is that if the manager wants him to do more than that, he cannot do it. that's why we purchased a holding midfielder than can also play as a CM or CAM if necessarily.

bluethunder said:
lastmanback said:
Yaya is acting the big man and not putting in a shift ,
thats why anyone who plays beside him will be over worked and made to look shit.
Regardless of yaya been played a bit deeper he should put in a shift.
Barcelona even fucked him back to center back,
Fernandinho is going to have extra work load while playing along side yaya.

yaya will do what the manager tells him to do.

I think Yaya is the problem. Fern was ace today.

As far as a CM being able to do a job at defending, I know this will sound weird, but I do remember Garcia doing a fine job against Chelsea and we dominated them with Garcia, Rodwell, Yaya, Milner and Silva in midfield. Perhaps Garcia can do a job with pacy players (Fernandinho/Rodwell) alongside him, or maybe I'm just imagining things.

NoahCity said:
As far as a CM being able to do a job at defending, I know this will sound weird, but I do remember Garcia doing a fine job against Chelsea and we dominated them with Garcia, Rodwell, Yaya, Milner and Silva in midfield. Perhaps Garcia can do a job with pacy players (Fernandinho/Rodwell) alongside him, or maybe I'm just imagining things.
Fuck footbALLL! We HAVE to win, now!!!!

Re: F

Morning fellas

As you can tell by the user ID I'm a Fulham boy (yeah yeah come on stop laughing)

Just wanna say that this mush is unreal - I saw him a dozen or so times when he was at shaktar - twice against us in the Europa league and him and Jason tore us a new one in both games.

Shaktar gave us a footballing lesion over 2 legs (god knows who we beat the) and I mean a football lesion to the point where is say they were the best footballing team iv ever seen at the cottage and your fella was at the heart of it all.

I wasn't that impressed with him against Newcastle. I thought he looked off the pace for much of that game, caught in possession a few times and wayward passing.

Against Cardiff, I thought he was much better, sharper and better passing.

And against Hull, I thought he was excellent. Outnumbered for most of the game, so it was difficult for him, but he was everywhere, constantly competing for the ball and hardly put a foot wrong. Did he put a foot wrong?

He is going to be first on the team sheet for us, he's that good.

Feel sorry for Fernandinho he was playing alongside one lazy git yesterday and has been all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.