Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
LookIfoundmyKnob said:
First season in the epl and he's getting grief? He played well first game. Wait until the season is at least over with before we label him worthless.

Problem is at pushing 29 and at his price you sort of expect him to hit the ground running

Once again he is not selected for Brazil's two upcoming friendlies vs Australia and Portugal. At least he wont get injured there but his natonal team dream isnt looking good.

Seems like Ramires, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes, Oscar are all ahead of him. (And the next midfielder Scloari would call in maybe would be Lucas from Pool...).

GoMancini7 said:
Once again he is not selected for Brazil's two upcoming friendlies vs Australia and Portugal. At least he wont get injured there but his natonal team dream isnt looking good.

Seems like Ramires, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes, Oscar are all ahead of him. (And the next midfielder Scloari would call in maybe would be Lucas from Pool...).

Eh? He's played a couple of games for us...I don't think in his wildest dreams he would think he would be getting called up yet FFS

IanBishopsHaircut said:
GoMancini7 said:

Seems like Ramires, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes, Oscar are all ahead of him. (And the next midfielder Scolari would call in maybe would be Lucas from Pool...).

Eh? He's played a couple of games for us...I don't think in his wildest dreams he would think he would be getting called up yet FFS

Based on his form surely he couldnt expect that. ;)

We will see, hope he will be part of their squad soon. There is hardly an interview with him where he doesnt mention this "dream."

Thought he had a poor game as did YaYa but both looked like Messi in comparison to that lumbering mule Kolarov. Get Rid

IanBishopsHaircut said:
GoMancini7 said:

Exactly. This place exasperates me.

meanwhile Fernando the 20 year old new signing at Shakhtar gets called up.
I guess that dispells the lies that Brazilians in the Ukrainian league dont get noticed, I guess we can all pretend that Scolari made a mistake and actually meant to call up fernandinho but forgot he already left Shakhtar Donetsk

let's be honest, Scolari is a bit of a nutjob. Being selected or not selected by Scolari is relatively unimpressive to me.

And I say this as a Portuguese who has watched him mix and match some very strange teams together for a long time, so I'm not exactly talking out my ass here.

Think he's been alright compared to the majority of his team mates. Gonna be hard to judge him for a while there was always gonna be a phase of transition with Pelli & there will be lots lof Jekyll & Hyde performances until the players get to grips with his ideas, can do all the work you want on the training ground but you cant replicate match time. If everyone isn't singing from the same hymm sheet even the ones singing the right tune are gonna sound out of key.

teddykgb said:
let's be honest, Scolari is a bit of a nutjob. Being selected or not selected by Scolari is relatively unimpressive to me.

And I say this as a Portuguese who has watched him mix and match some very strange teams together for a long time, so I'm not exactly talking out my ass here.

Problem with Scolari for me is that he seems to keep a set first eleven for all his matches, the Confederations Cup proved this as he hardly ever changed his starting team.

Players like Hulk came off having having bad games yet still remained in the starting eleven, players like Lucas Moura and Bernard deserved a start from their cameos.

I think Fernandinho will have to win the league with City and have an immense CL campaign just to get a call up in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.