Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less about his national pursuits, if he doe's the business for us thats ok by me! What i'm seeing with him is a few games to get the pace of the prem, then we will see the best of Yaya again, protected by Ferdy?

its not the player its the system that is the problem......or the pairing of yaya and ferd together as part of a 4

simon23 said:
its not the player its the system that is the problem......or the pairing of yaya and ferd together as part of a 4

Give it some time guys. Fernandinho and yaya have played 3 games together. Need to pick up an understanding of each others games. Plus at the moment there is probably communication problems due to language difference.

Blankomania said:
simon23 said:

Give it some time guys. Fernandinho and yaya have played 3 games together. Need to pick up an understanding of each others games. Plus at the moment there is probably communication problems due to language difference.

they both speak english.

Blankomania said:
simon23 said:

well it needs to be sorted asap as we saw last season....any gaps develop and trying to chase fr the rest of the season isnt the best position to be in......

Plus I dont think it will work with those two........yaya is poor defensively (and lets be honest....he is completely wasted in that role for us..he is much better pushing forward) so unless Pellers insists on ferd doing the holding role ( and the player performs it and doesnt get tempted to be dragged forward) then it will never work........

GoMancini7 said:
Once again he is not selected for Brazil's two upcoming friendlies vs Australia and Portugal. At least he wont get injured there but his natonal team dream isnt looking good.

Seems like Ramires, Paulinho, Gustavo, Hernanes, Oscar are all ahead of him. (And the next midfielder Scloari would call in maybe would be Lucas from Pool...).

scolari is a scumbag. a young, inexperienced player who recently signed for shakhtar has been called up. but fernandinho has not been called up.

bluethunder said:
Blankomania said:
simon23 said:

they both speak english.

well since Fernandinho only started learning English recently. It probably isn't the best.

Blankomania said:
bluethunder said:
Blankomania said:

they both speak english.

well since Fernandinho only started learning English recently. It probably isn't the best.

neither is yaya's english. :)

they understand each other very well.

it seems to me that they are following pellegrini's instructions. if one or both of them are told to hold they will do that. if one or both of them are told to join the attack they will do just that.

Blankomania said:
bluethunder said:
Blankomania said:

they both speak english.

it has nothing to do with language barrier...all these excuses are closing peoples eyes/blinding people to the real issue int hat the system will nt work with these tow players....there has to be a player who is disciplined at screening the back four as both yaya and ferd when they press (and especially yaya) dont recover the defensive position quick enough........plus this also nulifies yaya's attacking attributes........

simon23 said:
Blankomania said:
simon23 said:

well it needs to be sorted asap as we saw last season....any gaps develop and trying to chase fr the rest of the season isnt the best position to be in......

Plus I dont think it will work with those two........yaya is poor defensively (and lets be honest....he is completely wasted in that role for us..he is much better pushing forward) so unless Pellers insists on ferd doing the holding role ( and the player performs it and doesnt get tempted to be dragged forward) then it will never work........

I did notice that yaya seemed to be given the holding role in the match more than fernan, and like you i do have doubts about yayas energy levels for defence. But then yaya played as a defensive midfielder for a Barcelona side which was one of the best sides ever seen, so i don't think he is totally useless in that position.

I agree there were gaps between midfield and defence, but i think that could be solved with a better organized defence that will push up more (hopefully demichellis will help with this while kompany is out.) But I do also have doubts about the high line, just look at the Tottenham arsenal game, but that's a different conversation.

-- Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 am --

bluethunder said:
Blankomania said:
bluethunder said:
they both speak english.

neither is yaya's english. :)

they understand each other very well.

it seems to me that they are following pellegrini's instructions. if one or both of them are told to hold they will do that. if one or both of them are told to join the attack they will do just that.

How do you know they understand each other very well? Did you ask them?

I am pretty sure pellegrini is smart enough to tell them not to both attack at the same time leaving a massive gap in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.