Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
mammutly said:
The test for Fernandinho, as for the team as a whole, is against top level opposition. He has looked unconvincing in the prem so far and last night we were playing a championship level team.

If he puts in a good performance on Sunday, I'll be more inclined to believe he has some genuine class. By which I mean, he is capable of being one of the best DMs in the premiership, which is what should be expected given what he cost. So far, he has looked distinctly average against better teams than Pizen, but then so has the team as a whole.

Job done last night. But for me the jury's still out.
Same here,can't see what all the fuss is about,very ordinary so far.

You will see the best of him now Vinnie is back, this will also release Yaya to get further upfield as he wont have to protect 2 dodgy centrebacks.

kippaxblue76 said:
mcfcstu said:
You will see the best of him now Vinnie is back, this will also release Yaya to get further upfield as he wont have to protect 2 dodgy centrebacks.

Good point but we are to reliant on Vinnie, keep saying it, we should have bought a top class CH.

Without a doubt, especially with Kolo gone I assumed wrongly that a top replacement was going to be obvious. Especially knowing that Komps has quite a few injuries a season.

With regards to Fernandinho not seen anything special but very early days

eddiemarin09 said:
If you can't see fernandinhos class and how much good he adds to the team then your fucking blind

And you son should have gone to specsavers. Flopinho is having a mare right now and however tinted your glasses are you must be able to see that

kippaxblue76 said:
mcfcstu said:

Good point but we are to reliant on Vinnie, keep saying it, we should have bought a top class CH.
we did,

For 30 million you would hope to buy a player as good as an auguero, silva or ya ya.

To date he has been compared to gelson Fernandez by many as he has not stood out much and we paid such a huge fee. It does seem a huge amount of money especially when you consider his age but when I saw him play against Chelsea last year he was the best player on the pitch by a mile.

I am hopeful he will come good.

worsleyweb said:
For 30 million you would hope to buy a player as good as an auguero, silva or ya ya.

In 2013? Not really. About 13 or 14 players moved for around £30million (or deals that can reach £30million) this summer, including Illarramendi from Sociedad to Madrid who they paid £30million for potential as much as anything. A good central midfielder will demand a premium now too, good playmakers/attacking midfielders seem more common. The market is inflated and £30million isn't what it was even a few years ago now, since revenues are skyrocketing for top clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.