Fernandinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
goatinho said:
barry>fernandinho
Lets revisit at the end of the year. But already, I have no doubt he is a better tackler, quicker closer of the ball, and an interception machine in the making. But it is his production that would determine whether he is better. So lets wait and see.

Jumanji said:
Did quite well. A lot of the best things he did was without the ball, that the average footy watcher would not notice.

Was exceptional in blocking the likely pass outlets.

Was intelligent in his anticipation and interception. Much like Barry, but was able to close down much quickly.

His ability to quickly pressure, even if the ball is not won afterwards, was a critical factor for our domination tonight as opposed to previous Champions League campaigns.

The best sides in this competition usually have a relatively mobile midfielder to help quickly snuff out attacks.

His passing was much like Barry's, neat and usually positive. Played a few nice balls tonight.

Dinho's improving game by game for me.

Well said, Can't agree more. after he settle the DM role he will prove his worth

His transfer fee will always weigh make people question his worth.

If we had paid £12m we probably wouldn't have half the number of posts on here.

We have probably overpaid for him but that's not his fault.

weare8kyk said:
Jumanji said:
Did quite well. A lot of the best things he did was without the ball, that the average footy watcher would not notice.

Was intelligent in his anticipation and interception. Much like Barry, but was able to close down much quickly.

His ability to quickly pressure, even if the ball is not won afterwards, was a critical factor for our domination tonight as opposed to previous Champions League campaigns.

The best sides in this competition usually have a relatively mobile midfielder to help quickly snuff out attacks.

His passing was much like Barry's, neat and usually positive. Played a few nice balls tonight.

Well said, Can't agree more. after he settle the DM role he will prove his worth

I watched the game on one of Shady's streams. Not too bad but I had to switch off the sound with Tyler and Quinn commentating (and Mrs DEBH was watching New Tricks) so I coulnd't work out how many times he got involved and I couldn't make out half the time who was who! Shall go back to the MDC and check his stats! A goal on Sunday would seal his status!!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
weare8kyk said:
Jumanji said:

I watched the game on one of Shady's streams. Not too bad but I had to switch off the sound with Tyler and Quinn commentating (and Mrs DEBH was watching New Tricks) so I coulnd't work out how many times he got involved and I couldn't make out half the time who was who! Shall go back to the MDC and check his stats! A goal on Sunday would seal his status!!

How fickle.

Wasn't bad last night but certainly not up to speed (I hope) and not as effective as Barry yet. Once he clicks and gets use to his positioning and teammates he will improve. Looked like a good partnership with Yaya in the middle last night, with him sitting and Yaya going forward more. Prefered this to when they were taking it in turns to attack (like against Newcastle). Don't see a 30m pound player there though unfortunately.

mansour's tow ropes said:
Wasn't bad last night but certainly not up to speed (I hope) and not as effective as Barry yet. Once he clicks and gets use to his positioning and teammates he will improve. Looked like a good partnership with Yaya in the middle last night, with him sitting and Yaya going forward more. Prefered this to when they were taking it in turns to attack (like against Newcastle). Don't see a 30m pound player there though unfortunately.
Competent , but i can't see anything special about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.