Fernandinho

oakiecokie said:
Just proves that he he sooooo much better than than Fernando.However I am one of those who will always give the benefit of the doubt,in the hope that Fernando will come good.

I would like to see them regularly working in tandem Oakie,thats when we will see the best of Fernando imo.

oakiecokie said:
Just proves that he he sooooo much better than than Fernando.However I am one of those who will always give the benefit of the doubt,in the hope that Fernando will come good.

In his defence, Fernando hasn't been played in his actual position very often (if at all) this season; he is very good at a very specific job. Fernandinho was imperious today though; he is very good at many, many facets of the game.

was fantastic today, we really do need the form that our players have shown in the last couple of weeks to carry on this run going just like we did last year. I think fernandinho and Scniederlin would be the perfect partnership in our midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.