Fernandinho

oakiecokie said:
Just proves that he he sooooo much better than than Fernando.However I am one of those who will always give the benefit of the doubt,in the hope that Fernando will come good.

No Oak, it proves nothing, fernando has 10 prem games under his belt, he's superior to dinho in every aspect defensively, he's merely finding his feet.... The reason the 442 is persisted with is once up to speed, you will pretty much have a one man wrecking ball, he's that good....

Oh, and fernandinho should be succeeding yaya imo, he has all the attributes to play that role and play it well!!!

Exeter Blue I am here said:
moomba said:
Back to his old self today. Was fantastic.

Dunno how it looked on the telly, but he was absolutely everywhere today. Got a foot in so many times I lost count, and he was still going flat out in injury time. MotM for me by a distance

Boy's got an engine. He looked good on TV too.

He was one of our very best players last season and boy have we missed him this season.
I think Brazil's World Cup failure took its toll on him but today there were signs of the old Dinho. Hope this continues as we will need him when Yaya goes off in jan.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
oakiecokie said:
Just proves that he he sooooo much better than than Fernando.However I am one of those who will always give the benefit of the doubt,in the hope that Fernando will come good.

No Oak, it proves nothing, fernando has 10 prem games under his belt, he's superior to dinho in every aspect defensively, he's merely finding his feet.... The reason the 442 is persisted with is once up to speed, you will pretty much have a one man wrecking ball, he's that good....

Oh, and fernandinho should be succeeding yaya imo, he has all the attributes to play that role and play it well!!!
He's not as fast, and he doesn't read passes like Fernandinho does. I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho intercepts more passes per game than any other player in the league.

Burtonblue said:
He was one of our very best players last season and boy have we missed him this season.
I think Brazil's World Cup failure took its toll on him but today there were signs of the old Dinho. Hope this continues as we will need him when Yaya goes off in jan.
He was our best player in Munich earlier in the season. But he gy an injury and couldn't get his form back with him in the team one week and not the next.

Playing really well again now though.

KippaxCitizen said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
oakiecokie said:

He's not as fast, and he doesn't read passes like Fernandinho does. I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho intercepts more passes per game than any other player in the league.

He's not even in the top 30 in that respect, this season or last.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.