Fernandinho

KippaxCitizen said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
oakiecokie said:
Just proves that he he sooooo much better than than Fernando.However I am one of those who will always give the benefit of the doubt,in the hope that Fernando will come good.

No Oak, it proves nothing, fernando has 10 prem games under his belt, he's superior to dinho in every aspect defensively, he's merely finding his feet.... The reason the 442 is persisted with is once up to speed, you will pretty much have a one man wrecking ball, he's that good....

Oh, and fernandinho should be succeeding yaya imo, he has all the attributes to play that role and play it well!!!
He's not as fast, and he doesn't read passes like Fernandinho does. I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho intercepts more passes per game than any other player in the league.

Your measuring him on his city performances as you can't of seen him previously if you believe that!!!!

KippaxCitizen said:
No Oak, it proves nothing, fernando has 10 prem games under his belt, he's superior to dinho in every aspect defensively, he's merely finding his feet.... The reason the 442 is persisted with is once up to speed, you will pretty much have a one man wrecking ball, he's that good....

Oh, and fernandinho should be succeeding yaya imo, he has all the attributes to play that role and play it well!!!
He's not as fast, and he doesn't read passes like Fernandinho does. I wouldn't be surprised if Fernandinho intercepts more passes per game than any other player in the league.

Your measuring him on his city performances as you can't of seen him previously if you believe that!!!!

Fernando was stupidly good for Porto. He was an absolute wall. His ball-winning attributes are amongst the best in world football. Once he's up to speed he'll be phenomenal for us. He looked like he was on his way against Bayern.

FantasyIreland said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN · 9m9 minutes ago
I am told @fernaoficial was just rested today.

Glad we came through that with the 3 points then! Fernando/Fernandinho midfield in Rome then by the looks of it. Maybe another? No Aguero no Jovetic throws spanners in the works up top.

cleavers said:
FantasyIreland said:
Makes sense, we'll need him in Rome.

I always feel more at ease with Dinho in the team,however,youre right,and so was the boss.

His replacement stepped up very well tonight.

adrianr said:
FantasyIreland said:

Glad we came through that with the 3 points then! Fernando/Fernandinho midfield in Rome then by the looks of it. Maybe another? No Aguero no Jovetic throws spanners in the works up top.

Lampard obviously.

adrianr said:
FantasyIreland said:

Why no Jovetic? has that been confirmed?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.