Fernandinho

Mister Appointment said:
Davs 19 said:
You're wasted on here mate, a career in Scotland Yard beckons..............

I'm dj'ing tonight and just spat my beer all over my computer laughing at that! :)

Smart move resting 'Dinho. He will dominate Roma in midweek.

Another smart move by Mr P was not giving in to temptation and throwing Edin on so early in the match and letting the kid get some long overdue game time.

ifiwasarichfan said:
Mister Appointment said:
Davs 19 said:
You're wasted on here mate, a career in Scotland Yard beckons..............

I'm dj'ing tonight and just spat my beer all over my computer laughing at that! :)

Smart move resting 'Dinho. He will dominate Roma in midweek.

Another smart move by Mr P was not giving in to temptation and throwing Edin on so early in the match and letting the kid get some long overdue game time.

Nah clueless old **** is just a stop gap :)

Fame Monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
Fame Monster said:
Big risk to leave him out. We got away with it.

because the team chosen went out there and did an excellent job,we got away with fuck all......we earnt those points.

I agree that we earnt it. But if Nasri, Clichy and maybe even Yaya not put in their best performance for months, and Fernando not put in his best performance ever for the club, would we have won? I'm not sure we would have won if half of those players had played like they had played for the most of the season. My point is obvious and I'm sure you don't need me to spell it out. You play your best players. Fernandinho is one of them and has just come back to his best form. I don't think anyone would have been happy if Aguero had been left out of the squad given the form that's he's in, no matter how important the game is on Wednesday because we are still defending our title.

Have to say you are one of the lamest trollers I have seen on here :-)

Let me get your argument straight - if the players who played hadn't played well then we wouldn't have got away with not playing the players who didn't play well - no shit Sherlock.

I know it hurts that we won with a clean sheet and are now 90 minutes from top but I am sure a little crisis Will com soon . Reckon a 5 man midfield in Rome with lampard and Fernandinho fresh is great

EalingBlue2 said:
Fame Monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
because the team chosen went out there and did an excellent job,we got away with fuck all......we earnt those points.

I agree that we earnt it. But if Nasri, Clichy and maybe even Yaya not put in their best performance for months, and Fernando not put in his best performance ever for the club, would we have won? I'm not sure we would have won if half of those players had played like they had played for the most of the season. My point is obvious and I'm sure you don't need me to spell it out. You play your best players. Fernandinho is one of them and has just come back to his best form. I don't think anyone would have been happy if Aguero had been left out of the squad given the form that's he's in, no matter how important the game is on Wednesday because we are still defending our title.

Let me get your argument straight - if the players who played hadn't played well then we wouldn't have got away with not playing the players who didn't play well - no shit Sherlock.

I know it hurts that we won with a clean sheet and are now 90 minutes from top but I am sure a little crisis Will com soon . Reckon a 5 man midfield in Rome with lampard and Fernandinho fresh is great

I hate that whenever someone on here has an opinion that's critical and different from the majority he is automatically labeled a troll/rag. And he makes a fair point in that it is a big risk to not play your best players. We got lucky that players who haven't been in great form this season (Toure, Nasri, Fernando) upped their games and got us the 3 points.

HenryNacho said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Fame Monster said:

I hate that whenever someone on here has an opinion that's critical and different from the majority he is automatically labeled a troll/rag. And he makes a fair point in that it is a big risk to not play your best players. We got lucky that players who haven't been in great form this season (Toure, Nasri, Fernando) upped their games and got us the 3 points.
How is it luck? They were picked because they re good players. The manager rested a player intentionally with the knowledge that the player he put in the team in his place was capable of doing a sufficient job to win the game. We won. Good management.

Let's be honest criticising a manager for taking a calculated risk and it paying off on the basis that it might not have paid off is ridiculous. The comments were basically that he deserved to be criticised for getting it right in case he didn't get it right. On that basis you can never do anything right ever - if that isn't raggish trolling them what is?

Same poster said we got lucky on the break at Southampton when they had ten men...,,

It's trolling simple as and deserves to be called out - in 35 years I have met a lot of negative blues - I even sat in the Main stand a few times ..... But there is negative and there is wind up

Let's be honest criticising a manager for taking a calculated risk and it paying off on the basis that it might not have paid off is ridiculous. The comments were basically that he deserved to be criticised for getting it right in case he didn't get it right. On that basis you can never do anything right ever - if that isn't raggish trolling them what is?

Same poster said we got lucky on the break at Southampton when they had ten men...,,

It's trolling simple as and deserves to be called out - in 35 years I have met a lot of negative blues - I even sat in the Main stand a few times ..... But there is negative and there is wind up

EalingBlue2 said:

No, my post was about 10 words long, and observed the fact that it was a risk to leave out one of our best players - something you admit yourself. I didn't mention the manager and didn't say we were lucky on the break against Southampton. You've just told everyone you're at least 35 years old - why don't you act like it then and learn to read properly and maybe spend more time thinking at a more mature level than 'calling out trolls'. You are an adult acting like a little boy.

Fame Monster said:
EalingBlue2 said:

No, my post was about 10 words long, and observed the fact that it was a risk to leave out one of our best players - something you admit yourself. I didn't mention the manager and didn't say we were lucky on the break against Southampton. You've just told everyone you're at least 35 years old - why don't you act like it then and learn to read properly and maybe spend more time thinking at a more mature level than 'calling out trolls'. You are an adult acting like a little boy.

back-in-the-days-trolling-meant-something_1770980.jpg

Oh my funking God how good was he tonight?!

It's like he'd been at their training ground all week and knew every move they were going to make.

Like watching Kasperov play chess!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.