Fernandinho

bitsmith said:
adrianr said:
FantasyIreland said:
Stuart Brennan ‏@StuBrennanMEN · 9m9 minutes ago
I am told @fernaoficial was just rested today.

Glad we came through that with the 3 points then! Fernando/Fernandinho midfield in Rome then by the looks of it. Maybe another? No Aguero no Jovetic throws spanners in the works up top.

Lampard obviously.
Jovetic is available, purely rested today.

We missed his quick passing in the entire of the park today.

Fame Monster said:
Big risk to leave him out. We got away with it.

because the team chosen went out there and did an excellent job,we got away with fuck all......we earnt those points.

FantasyIreland said:
Fame Monster said:

because the team chosen went out there and did an excellent job,we got away with fuck all......we earnt those points.

I agree that we earnt it. But if Nasri, Clichy and maybe even Yaya not put in their best performance for months, and Fernando not put in his best performance ever for the club, would we have won? I'm not sure we would have won if half of those players had played like they had played for the most of the season. My point is obvious and I'm sure you don't need me to spell it out. You play your best players. Fernandinho is one of them and has just come back to his best form. I don't think anyone would have been happy if Aguero had been left out of the squad given the form that's he's in, no matter how important the game is on Wednesday because we are still defending our title.

Fame Monster said:
FantasyIreland said:
Fame Monster said:

I agree that we earnt it. But if Nasri, Clichy and maybe even Yaya not put in their best performance for months, and Fernando not put in his best performance ever for the club, would we have won? I'm not sure we would have won if half of those players had played like they had played for the most of the season. My point is obvious and I'm sure you don't need me to spell it out. You play your best players. Fernandinho is one of them and has just come back to his best form. I don't think anyone would have been happy if Aguero had been left out of the squad given the form that's he's in, no matter how important the game is on Wednesday because we are still defending our title.

So the premis of your original post is:

If certain of our players hadn't played as well as they did, the result may have been different.

You're wasted on here mate, a career in Scotland Yard beckons..............

Davs 19 said:
You're wasted on here mate, a career in Scotland Yard beckons..............

I'm dj'ing tonight and just spat my beer all over my computer laughing at that! :)

Smart move resting 'Dinho. He will dominate Roma in midweek.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.