Fernandinho

[bigimg]http://i.gyazo.com/3b86050be13491759a42cab246c095da.png[/bigimg]

Fernando posted this on instagram, brilliant.

Once Fernandinho flattened Gervinho in the 50th minute i think , i dont think Gervinho wanted to be anywhere near the ball or Fernandinho

Loved how he and Fernando took it in turns to engage the base of their midfield and backline, and continually nip the ball away.

It was almost poetry at times.

Welcome back, these last few weeks, Fernandinho, you've been missed, son.

A wonderful display from a player who can become a City great.That performance was his best for City and I for one am truly glad he showed what he can do for the team,but,can we have it on a regular basis and please Manuel,give him some more playing time,in future.
Well done Ferno,you deserve all the credits this morning and in my opinion this was one of the finest team displays in Europe since the late 1960`s and `70`s.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Loved how he and Fernando took it in turns to engage the base of their midfield and backline, and continually nip the ball away.

It was almost poetry at times.

Welcome back, these last few weeks, Fernandinho, you've been missed, son.
Agree with that - another attribute is his strength, it's something that amazes me for someone who on the face of it looks small compared to some other midfield enforcers. The speed in which he can nick the ball and then find room to penetrate is also a big plus.
Obviously struggled early doors due to WC hangover but fuck me, this boy can play. If he stays fit we'll see the benefits when the trophies are being handed out in May.

This is the reason why we were prepared to pay so much for Fernandinho. Complete midfielder. Can do everything.

Could you imagine what the midfield would be like if Yaya was to up the tempo a bit when we dont have the ball and help out the midfield is full of power and speed but at times its either Fernandinho or Fernando covering for Yaya all times when he goes AWOL from his defending role when we dont have the ball.

Well fellow blues half my posts have been about songs, let's not break the tradition lol.

Sorry if already been suggested I'd love to hear this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwPbpWCHHlA

They're the Fernan boys
Do do do
Do do do-do
Do-do do do

They're the Fernan boys
Dinho oh
Dinho oh-oh
Oh-oh oh oh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.