Fernandinho

Musampa 209 said:
2nd best to Hart tonight, he gets so much stick for having bad games but most of the time it's when he is in a midfield 2 with yaya

Would love to see him have a run in midfield along side someone like Pogba

Or just someone who has a similar industry and ability,have I mentioned Schneiderlin? i'd even have McCarthy someway ahead of our current lot.

FantasyIreland said:
Musampa 209 said:
2nd best to Hart tonight, he gets so much stick for having bad games but most of the time it's when he is in a midfield 2 with yaya

Would love to see him have a run in midfield along side someone like Pogba

Or just someone who has a similar industry and ability,have I mentioned Schneiderlin? i'd even have McCarthy someway ahead of our current lot.

Every Blues fan in our local tonight was pissed off with the non help Kun got tonight.We gave up as to the number of times we counted that no help was there in the penalty area and lets be honest not for the first time this season.Hate to say it,but teams like the Gooners and even Liverpool get more players forward quickly.

An outstanding effort tonight to try and cover for Yaya's immobility. He and Joe had great games.

We desperately need a quality midfielder to accompany him. He deserves it.

As Yaya is declining in form, he just keeps getting better and more mobile. Good to see his effort.

He needs a quality defensive MF alongside him.

Thought last night and at Burnley he was moving effortlessly across the pitch; even played a few more attacking passes. For some reason he still looks much leaner than many in the squad,who appear to have bulked up since we first one the premiership.

Great display, full of industry, commitment and skill. 2nd only to Joes's performance last night. Followed up his display against Burnley. If only he was getting more help.......

It was good to see him put in such a great performance on the biggest stage. He has come under a bit of criticism this season but he showed last night how comfortable he is on the biggest stage. I know this summer we can spend more again and we need to. Seriously need to address the lack of desire and belief this side has. Defensively we have serious issues but in midfield it takes very little to just bypass our players because half of them are failing to put in any effort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.