Fernandinho

Struggled straight after the world cup but back to his best. Wish he had a decent partner with him.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Has been one of, of not the most, reliable players for us this season. A given starter until it's all over.

You have got memory fade here pal because frankly for the first 3 months he was absolutely wank.

Right about that mate.

Matt the Giant said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Matt the Giant said:
Has been one of, of not the most, reliable players for us this season. A given starter until it's all over.

You have got memory fade here pal because frankly for the first 3 months he was absolutely wank.

Right about that mate.
He's been one of if not the best player this season. Best player in some big away games notably in Europe. Bayern away, roma away, Chelsea away and Southampton. Yet he will still get dropped for Fernando the game after.

Yes he had some problems early in the season, I remember him been dispossessed a few times and losing the ball etc . Put in the central midfield area it surely helps if your playing with a good hard working partner, a settled back four and maybe even the same front players. Give him 6-8 games playing in a settled team and I'm sure he'd improve even more.
I don't mind someone who puts the effort in, I'd sooner he be a player who runs 60-70 yards back to try and help out and a least be in a position to make a mistake, than to be still stood in the opposition half twiddling his thumbs.

He is our only mobile midfielder we have. Yaya and Lampard both are past it, and Fernando is just... well poor signing. Was great against Barcelona at Camp Nou and got somehow dropped to the bench against West Brom... now again was decent last night. So probably is going to be dropped in favour of Fernando at OT.

Have to say that despite the lack of effort yesterday this guy stood up to be counted. Lost count of how many interceptions he made. First player on the teamsheet atm for me.

Stephenhakin said:
Have to say that despite the lack of effort yesterday this guy stood up to be counted. Lost count of how many interceptions he made. First player on the teamsheet atm for me.

he had 7 tackles and 2 interceptions according to whoscored

Best player this season, will he be recognised? Will he f***. Will go to golden boy Kun ( who I like BTW!) Pandering to the big boys is a City trait now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.