Fernando Gago

With Given, Zab, Bridge, NDJ, Ireland, Gago, SWP, Tevez and Bellamy we would arguably have the shortest team in Premiership history!

My source says this deal is not happening. Obviously I'm not going to reveal exactly who my source is but let's just say he/she works very closely with the club at the Carrington training ground. The text exchange went like this:

Source: Johnson passed medical and deal was done in time! (17:28)

Me: Cheers ******, spanish press saying weve signed Fernando Gago from R Madrid, u got anything on that? (17:29)

Source: Not happening (17:30)

1738: Real Madrid's Argentine midfielder Fernando Gago is not going to join Manchester City today.

bbc.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
My source says this deal is not happening. Obviously I'm not going to reveal exactly who my source is but let's just say he/she works very closely with the club at the Carrington training ground.
How is Mike the security guard these days?

You know Mike too?!

Solihull Samba Boys said:
My source says this deal is not happening. Obviously I'm not going to reveal exactly who my source is but let's just say he/she works very closely with the club at the Carrington training ground. The text exchange went like this:

Source: Johnson passed medical and deal was done in time! (17:28)

Me: Cheers ******, spanish press saying weve signed Fernando Gago from R Madrid, u got anything on that? (17:29)

Source: Not happening (17:30)

Good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.