Fernando Gago

Bloody hell:

Source: 'I've just been told that Gago deal might have got through after all. There were hurdles from R. Madrid all day. Will try and find out for sure.' (17:45)

Marca:

Real Madrid and City reached an agreement to transfer Gago 18 million euros, but the English needed the consent of the owner of the club and has not reached the market close time in the Premiership.

TimmyP said:
Marca:

Real Madrid and City reached an agreement to transfer Gago 18 million euros, but the English needed the consent of the owner of the club and has not reached the market close time in the Premiership.

We really are thick as shit.

Why couldnt we have got approval earlier that if Mariga went to rat shit we'll go for Gago at a certain price.

Clueless.

Solihull Samba Boys said:
Bloody hell:

Source: 'I've just been told that Gago deal might have got through after all. There were hurdles from R. Madrid all day. Will try and find out for sure.' (17:45)

Not happening mate, i dont know anyone but so unreported i cant see it happening!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Solihull Samba Boys said:
Bloody hell:

Not happening mate, i dont know anyone but so unreported i cant see it happening!!

That's what I think too. Timmy P pointed out that one of the clubs needed consent from their owners which they didn't get, which may well have been the hurdle. Someone has mentioned on the Johnson thread that Real will make a statement at 6pm, taken from one of the Real Madrid forums.

markbmcfc said:
TimmyP said:
Marca:

We really are thick as shit.

Why couldnt we have got approval earlier that if Mariga went to rat shit we'll go for Gago at a certain price.

Clueless.

Its called bullshit mate, i dont think we would agree a price and then ring the owner and ask for the money, im sure he would be in the loop!!

From chrisbevan_bbc on Twitter: "Man City contemplated a loan deal for Argentina midfielder Fernando Gago earlier in the month and spoke to Real Madrid, but in the end focused on other signings."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.