Fernando Gago

BoyBlue_1985 said:
markbmcfc said:
We really are thick as shit.

Why couldnt we have got approval earlier that if Mariga went to rat shit we'll go for Gago at a certain price.

Clueless.

Its called bullshit mate, i dont think we would agree a price and then ring the owner and ask for the money, im sure he would be in the loop!!

We did that with the Delph signing. Spent too long pissing about and Villa jumped in. Similar thing happened with Moses and now this.

Im not too fussed at missing out on Gago, but I am concerned about the idiots in the board room making embarrassingly amateur mistakes.

Cadena sport has just announces that the Gago transfer fell through due to Manchester City running out of time.

Source............ a Ronda-based Man City supporting friend By email.

markbmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its called bullshit mate, i dont think we would agree a price and then ring the owner and ask for the money, im sure he would be in the loop!!

We did that with the Delph signing. Spent too long pissing about and Villa jumped in. Similar thing happened with Moses and now this.

You lot believe the media too much!!!
Im not too fussed at missing out on Gago, but I am concerned about the idiots in the board room making embarrassingly amateur mistakes.

markbmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

exactly to much pissing about from cook & marwood probably to busy checking their bank accounts...

Amateurs? Bullshit. If we really wanted him we would have pushed it through.

markbmcfc said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

People on here get very excited about young players such as Delph, Moses etc..

Just like Vladi Weiss they are not ready to be playing for a top 4 team. Moses was bought buy Wigan. That's all you need to know. Delph is not an integral part of Villa, yet.

As for Gago. Well some say he is great, some rubbish. The fact is Madrid did not really want to lose him as he is an important part of their squad. Unlike Boro they didn't need the money.

So if we missed out on him I wouldn't blame City.

deano ou812 said:
markbmcfc said:

exactly to much pissing about from cook & marwood probably to busy checking their bank accounts...

FFS!!! why does there always have to be someone to blame? these deals are complicated.......Madrid didn't want to sell.......maybe it all just happened too late at their end because they tried to get the fee up? some times these things don't happen that's all!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.