Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
only1paulsimpson said:
any timeframe to these announcements?

I was expecting one this week gone!

Trying to find out when the next will be announced, one of the players I know is on vacation not a million miles from me, maybe waiting for his return.

Ajay said:
leewill31 said:
its getting more and more confuseing this window when you say the deals we want are done do you mean the 3 we have confirmed or more done but to be confirmed ajay?????

More done and will be confirmed soon....

And sorry guys but I will not respond to any that ask me to confirm names...

When I first reported four confirmed deals I must still stand by that four, and two of those have been named - bu the other two are yet to be named.

my money is on luiz and torres ;-)

-- Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:29 pm --

Ajay said:
only1paulsimpson said:
any timeframe to these announcements?

I was expecting one this week gone!

Trying to find out when the next will be announced, one of the players I know is on vacation not a million miles from me, maybe waiting for his return.

thought you said he was a striker??

Ajay said:
leewill31 said:
its getting more and more confuseing this window when you say the deals we want are done do you mean the 3 we have confirmed or more done but to be confirmed ajay?????

When I first reported four confirmed deals I must still stand by that four, and two of those have been named - bu the other two are yet to be named.

ok answer me this then..... do you like the thread title ;)

Ajay said:
leewill31 said:

cheers ajay.

Ajay said:
ok answer me this then..... do you like the thread title ;)

Probably the best question I have ever been asked....

Its an interesting title - especially the 'merged' part :)
i assume the world cup being on has held up some announcements then ajay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.