Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair to the Benfica president he said that they had rejected our latest offer and he was confident that Luis would start for Benfica next season, however I suspect if we met the release clause is it 50m Euros something like that it could all change.

only1paulsimpson said:
CAN I MAKE A SUGGESTION......
if ajay and im not doubting you,know our next 2 signings,why dont you tell us blues or via pm so we as blues can go to the bookies and make a bit of money towards our season tickets and european adventure??????
+1

Rammyblues said:
To be fair to the Benfica president he said that they had rejected our latest offer and he was confident that Luis would start for Benfica next season, however I suspect if we met the release clause is it 50m Euros something like that it could all change.
is he THAT good though rammy? i mean to smash the british transfer record?

richards30 said:
Rammyblues said:
is he THAT good though rammy? i mean to smash the british transfer record?

this is/was the Fernando Torres thread?

Rammyblues said:

The problem is he is half owned by a company and Benfica are pissed off they would only get 15m, so are demanding a stupid amout. They knew this when they got him so why woman about it now??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.