Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said it before and will say it again....every man and their dog in the media are desperate for Torres to not come to City, they will print any old shite they can make up in order for it to appear that we have no chance.

Easier to just ignore and wait for it to all unfold.

Rammy Blue said:
Said it before and will say it again....every man and their dog in the media are desperate for Torres to not come to City, they will print any old shite they can make up in order for it to appear that we have no chance.

Easier to just ignore and wait for it to all unfold.

Well said Rammy.

Ntini77 said:
squirtyflower said:
as things have progressed over the last few weeks, i think i would prefer Dzeko

Starting to feel the same way.

What a dick that Villa is though.
i don't think that's a recent quote

do you believe that the august tome known as the daily star really got to do an interview with the world cup's top scorer on the eve of the biggest game in his lifetime?

squirtyflower said:
Ntini77 said:

do you believe that the august tome known as the daily star really got to do an interview with the world cup's top scorer on the eve of the biggest game in his lifetime?

recent or not , i for one would like to see those quotes rammed down his throat
and i am a big villa fan, i am getting sick of being dismissed as the 'noisy neighbour' its time......

squirtyflower said:
Ntini77 said:

Well he talks about Fernando not scoring for a few games so you never know.

This isn't the first time he's had something to say about us either.

tonea2003 said:
squirtyflower said:

recent or not , i for one would like to see those quotes rammed down his throat
and i am a big villa fan, i am getting sick of being dismissed as the 'noisy neighbour' its time......
but the almost exact same quote was printed from some other player regarding yaya joining us days before he was unveiled

the quote could be nearly two years old when the papers were getting all and sundry to say they wouldn't dream of signing for city
even torres was quoted back then<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:01 am --<br /><br />
Ntini77 said:
squirtyflower said:

Well he talks about Fernando not scoring for a few games so you never know.

This isn't the first time he's had something to say about us either.
you can put current quotes from an open press conference together with old quotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.