Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
smudgedj said:
samharris said:
sew doo eye..sumtimes it reelly gets up mi nowze...

Now if you can understandstand what i just wrote does it really matter that it was spelt wrong..

Picking up on grammar is very cowardly in my books and shows lack of the use of a good comeback..

No one and i repeat no one on this board today or ever can spell every word in the english language using memory only..

I accept the challenge; which word would you like me to spell?

I have one...it has 5 letters, rhymes with 'share' and begins with 'Th'. Too easy?

john@staustell said:
kinkyisgod said:
if i remember rightly our takeover was announced on pretty much the last day of the window and we still managed to sign robbi and narrowly missed berbaflop (thank the lord) - granted the transaction was not formally completed for several weeks after - but they moved pretty fast in the market

It's all bollox mate. aimed at keeping Torres at the club. IF a takeover happens, and there are several parties, the chances of them being like Abramovic and Sheik Mansour are much less than them being like Randy Lerner or Carson Young (however it's spelt) - slow, careful 'investment'.

Wouldn't now be a good time to fax a 50M offer to Hicks and Gillette for Torres, so they can take away some more money just before any takeover????
All bollox according to who? You?

Just live with the facts.

Torres would only go to a club that would be able to match his ambitions.

How many trophies has City won recently?

No CL football.

Sorry, you have failed the Torres consideration test.

If there's absolutely one thing that a player cares about, it's looking at what the team won without him.

City obviously can't match Torres ambitions. We only have trillionaire royal owners, the biggest spending spree in football history, top names at the club with the promise/capital/attraction of bringing further top names, the best young manager in the game, a near 50,000 seater stadium that's full every week, the stated aim to become the biggest club in the world and the ability to make it happen, a leading contender for the top four spot and an outside bet at the title with the aim to go for the title full on next season, a huge development plan for both the stadium and the surrounding areas, a development plan for international markets including merchandising and TV rights. In addition to this, we'll double his wages and make him the highest paid player in the world, with the promise that he will only be played when he is fit and never rushed back which gives him the time to heal properly, during which time he can live in his current house with his settled family, down the road from his big mate David Silva.

On the other hand, we didn't win the League Cup, so you're probably right.

Suso said:
john@staustell said:
It's all bollox mate. aimed at keeping Torres at the club. IF a takeover happens, and there are several parties, the chances of them being like Abramovic and Sheik Mansour are much less than them being like Randy Lerner or Carson Young (however it's spelt) - slow, careful 'investment'.

Wouldn't now be a good time to fax a 50M offer to Hicks and Gillette for Torres, so they can take away some more money just before any takeover????

Torres would only go to a club that would be able to match his ambitions.

I think it's a credit to the lad that he's chosen to spend another season at Liverpool instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.