Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
liverpool have to accept the offer and bottom line is we can outbid chelski for him, people have said along the lines of an open cheque

Cook after the fuck ups with eto'o and kaka GO GET TORRES

Danamy said:
I'm getting bored of saying it now but Chelsea's priorities are in midfield not upfront..............
This.

Chelsea have lost ballack and joe cole. They will need to replace these before they sign nando. Also if they have money to burn out of all the players they could of gone for why did they buy Benayoun.

Danamy said:
I'm getting bored of saying it now but Chelsea's priorities are in midfield not upfront..............

How do you think Chelsea would respond if we said we would stay away from Kaka if they stay away from Torres?

I'd say that we were more likely than Chelsea if he were to leave.

He recommended us to Silva and he is a spanish team mate of his, if he signed he wouldn't even have to move house.

Plus Chelsea just don't have that sort of money any more and they got rid of Joe Cole and Ballack due to their high wages.

So what are the Chelsea forums saying? What is their budget this year?

And his wage could be the kink, since if his is higher than Terry, Lampard or Drogba they will all want a raise so they have a ceiling on FT wages.

hgblue said:
Danamy said:

How do you think Chelsea would respond if we said we would stay away from Kaka if they stay away from Torres?

Chelsea have shown an interest through the summer for Kaka which makes me say it.................can't see them being able to afford both can you?

Raul Meireles headed to Chelsea as Porto close on Moutinho?

According to reports, Chelsea are now at the front of the queue for the 27-year-old, who is expected to cost around €15m. There has been no official agreement between the clubs for Meireles, but agent Jorge Mendes, who represents Blues’ players Hilario, Ricardo Carvalho, Deco and Paulo Ferreira, is again taking a central role in the negotiations.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more-fc-porto-news/12931-raul-meireles-headed-to-chelsea" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.portugoal.net/index.php/more ... to-chelsea</a>

Well we know he`s VERY friendly with Dave Smith,so have City been asking him to "have a quiet word" in Signor Torres lugholes ??
Stranger things have happened and Torres wouldn`t have to move house,our Contractual Terms I feel would be better than anyone else`s and I think he knows in his heart of hearts that LFC are just draining away !!
This would be a major coup and a letter of intent to the rest of the Footballing World.
Come on Nando you know it makes sense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As Del Boy would say :
This time next year Torres,we`ll be millionaires (of trophies,trophies and more trophies)

Just imagine all those Torres fanboys "supporting" Liverpool if they find out he's signed for us...

img_35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.