Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnos left peg said:
IF Torres signed i think he would be tactfully left out of the Liverpool match due to him being given extra time to 'recover' from his world cup duties.

Could be. Also might actually need a few weeks off anyways from World Cup, injury and surgery. So might be an honest statement. I just think we want him in September. We have enough strikers to hold up till then.

EDIT: Just thought of this.

Any chance Liverpool gets pissy and wont sell him till after that game? And even tries to cup tie him to Europa? I doubt but who knows what could happen.

The armband proved he isn't a red Torres Torres
He'd rather play in blue instead Torres Torres
His blondie locks have have gone forever
Garry cook is lookin clever
Fernando Torres rather manc than scouse.

NAnananananana na

Hahaha

foley87 said:
The armband proved he isn't a red Torres Torres
He'd rather play in blue instead Torres Torres
His blondie locks have have gone forever
Garry cook is lookin clever
Fernando Torres rather manc than scouse.

NAnananananana na

Hahaha

thats brilliant, nice one man

and i must say, Torres would be my ideal signing - he seems like he would be the perfect foil for Tevez IMO - he is used to it being on the floor with quick passing, a style i think Mancini is trying to implement, torres is very quick but he isn't a weak arse either so he can mix it up with defenders and will make runs for other people to prosper aswel.

torres and tevez partnership would be the best in the world ! (just hope he aint gonna end up like Crocky)

Torres may leave:

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6245205,00.html

Fernando Torres' agent has refused to commit his client's long-term future to Liverpool.

Although the Spain international is contracted to the Anfield club until 2013 Rafa Benitez's summer exit has raised question marks.

Torres is currently in South Africa preparing for a World Cup semi-final against Germany, although his form to date this summer has been below par.

The 26-year-old was thought to be a target for Barcelona, but agent Jose Antonio Martin has ruled out that possibility after they signed David Villa.
Rumours

Martin believes, if anything, Torres will remain in the Premier League, but not necessarily with The Reds, sparking rumours of a possible move to Chelsea.

"Barcelona have signed David Villa and now they want to invest the money they have in other players," he told the Daily Mail.

"It is very likely that Fernando Torres will stay in the Premier League, but I cannot say that it will be with Liverpool.

"We are working on his future but right now you cannot guarantee that he will stay with the English club."

Blackburn had their day with the 'SAS' (Shearer & Sutton).

However, were gonna be explosive with 'T N T' Tevez and Torres. Quality, surely there's a song waiting to be made up bout these?

Greenjob said:

However, were gonna be explosive with 'T N T' Tevez and Torres. Quality, surely there's a song waiting to be made up bout these?
TNT-ac/dc

Greenjob said:

I like the idae of Silva Tevez and Dzeko upfront or........................

STD for short

ballague on SSN says torres agent totally denies quotes atributed to him regarding torres leaving liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.