Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Torres representatives speaking to us..... Again.

Offer a boatload of cash for Torres. Rafa is being fired and only being paid 3 million, it seems.

They must be hurting badly for cash just to pay the bills. People are saying the Rafa firing was due to the players turning on him. That's fine, but it could also be because the Pool owners know they can't pay the light bill and Rafa's salary was big. They may need the cash just to keep the operation going.

Didnt someone say on here recently that Torres' representatives also look after Martinez??????!!! hhmmmmm<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:47 am --<br /><br />
Robbo. said:
dunne_213400t.jpg

Robbo, what have you heard???!!! I've heard something but dismissed it as complete and utter nonsense

Danny St.helens CTID said:
SWP's back said:
See you then./ Plenty of people will take your seat fella. Enjoy Sky.

so are you saying torres is worth £200k a week for kicking a ball round a pitch?

nobody is!

Do you think anyone is worth 10k a week to kick a ball around? I don't.

I don't think anyone is worth £30M for ONE film but I still go and watch movies.

Your argument just reeks of jealousy mate.

I cannot see this as true, with Rafa leaving Liverpool it will only make Torres more likely to stay and play under the new coach as it's been well suggested that Fernando wanted to see the back of Rafa.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 am --<br /><br />I cannot see this as true, with Rafa leaving Liverpool it will only make Torres more likely to stay and play under the new coach as it's been well suggested that Fernando wanted to see the back of Rafa.

We had a look at Dzeko
3-4 days ago the shit hits the fan internally at Liverpool
We hold back on our bid for Dzeko
We should now make a bid for Bruno.

Simple.

If we have the slightest chance of taking Torres we should go for it. Prob the best finisher in the world. We only need 1 more striker at most, Dzeko and Ibrahimovic are both talents, but for me Torres is more than premiership proven and skitters on both dzeko and ibrahimovic. Well worth the 50 million we would have to pay and with rafa off i bet we could turn his head.

Taylor said:
I cannot see this as true, with Rafa leaving Liverpool it will only make Torres more likely to stay and play under the new coach as it's been well suggested that Fernando wanted to see the back of Rafa.

-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:53 am --

I cannot see this as true, with Rafa leaving Liverpool it will only make Torres more likely to stay and play under the new coach as it's been well suggested that Fernando wanted to see the back of Rafa.

I was under the impression that Torres is only at Liverpool because Rafa is there. And of course, he was sold Liverpool on the back of their glorius history and heritage which means jack-shit when it comes to winning something next season.

Torres slagged us off last summer and said he would never want to play 'liddle city' and together with his fitness problems I have reservations about him.

Edited.<br /><br />-- Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 am --<br /><br />
Blumers Bloomers said:
Didnt someone say on here recently that Torres' representatives also look after Martinez??????!!! hhmmmmm

That was me and yes, they do. Torres and Martinez share the same agent and this bloke was in Manchester on Monday afternoon. As far as I'm aware he spoke to someone from Liverpool and left again on Tuesday morning. There has definitely not been anything done to sign Torres, we don't want him.

these all players are flirting with us to look towards greener pasture : - torres , yaya .In the case of yaya he had nowhere to go as chelsea refused to up their initial bid of 18m .Same was the story last year with terry , eto and ronaldinho.On the ronnie front , i have heard his representatives are talking with city again.They look at us only when they have a reduced contract wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.