Fernando Torres [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bookies are right,either us or chelsea,looks more like us???????????
The Game 77 said:
Just been on skybet latest odds on Torres are:

Man City 13/8 looks good to me
Chelsea 2/1
Barcelona 9/2
Man. Utd 10/1
Real Madrid 16/1
Inter Milan 20/1
AC Milan 33/1

Ancelotti on kaka....

"Kaka would do well for my cause and I have spoken with him on a regular basis," he told Il Giornale. "But unfortunately he cannot come: firstly Real Madrid don't want to sell him, and secondly we would need their consent over the transfer, and thirdly it would be a multi-million pound operation. None of these conditions exist."

Ancelotti also rubbished stories linking him with another La Liga flop, Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "If you have someone like Drogba who scores 37 goals then why should I look for another [striker]?" Ancelotti added

What to make of that??

The Fixer said:
Ancelotti on kaka....

"Kaka would do well for my cause and I have spoken with him on a regular basis," he told Il Giornale. "But unfortunately he cannot come: firstly Real Madrid don't want to sell him, and secondly we would need their consent over the transfer, and thirdly it would be a multi-million pound operation. None of these conditions exist."

Ancelotti also rubbished stories linking him with another La Liga flop, Barcelona's Zlatan Ibrahimovic. "If you have someone like Drogba who scores 37 goals then why should I look for another [striker]?" Ancelotti added

What to make of that??

I have said on a number of occasions that a striker isn't there number 1 priority.................we'll see?

SPIDERBOY said:
the bookies are right,either us or chelsea,looks more like us???????????
The Game 77 said:
Just been on skybet latest odds on Torres are:

Man City 13/8 looks good to me
Chelsea 2/1
Barcelona 9/2
Man. Utd 10/1
Real Madrid 16/1
Inter Milan 20/1
AC Milan 33/1

Interesting, but this is more useful if they also include odds on him staying at liverpool alongside.

The Fixer said:
Ancelotti on kaka....

What to make of that??

Well, this is a Torres thread but Chelsea will look for midfielders I presume. But I have a feeling that they will look at Germany/Holland.

On the Torres saga The Telegraph says that Liverpool have slapped a £100m price tag on Torres to avoid him being sold.
On Bluemoon I recall people posting it was a deal/agreement at between £47m - £90m which sounds more realistic.

Anyway I think we´ll know soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.