Fernando Torres

trublueaussie said:
Jimma said:
Guinness?

thats abit rich mate.....

how about XXXX

;)
I doubt even scousers would drink that piss water.
Do you know why it's called XXXX?
Because Queenslanders can't spell beer.

from what ive heard scousers arent much better :-)

TonyM said:
He's a horrible twat. Amongst the worst characters in the game imo. I wouldn't ever consider signing Terry, Gerrard, Torres, Fabergas or Van Persie (Rooney used be in that list but now I just feel sorry for the poor lad stuck in United with their hoodies at the gates).

Beggars couldn't be choosers in the past but no more. Now we should be looking for youth, ability and character.
We've finally got a team in place that knows what it's doing in the transfer market.
Young, athletic, hungry, coachable players of high character is the only way to go.
Learn from history and study the methods of the masters and we won't go far wrong.
Torres does not pass enough of those criteria to make him anything other than a short term fix.

On his day Torres is the best striker in the world, like Drogba unplayable. He is young and still has the best years ahead of him imo, give him service he will score AND he does it against the big teams, Vidic has nightmares about him. Im sure Dzeko is decent, i trust Mancini but if we are being honest most on here know sod all about him or the german league. He has yet to prove anything at the highest level, Torres has nothing to prove regards ability. Form temporary class permanent.

I'd offer Liverpool Adebayor and Cash for Torres... because lets get it right IF he can reclaim his form Torres is without doubt one of the best strikers in world football. Him and Silva in the same team would be awesome.

if we are being honest most on here know sod all about him or the german league. He has yet to prove anything at the highest level

lol is this a joke?

because he hasnt scored against wigan and newcastle he isn't proven at the highest level?

he tore teams apart, internationally and in the champions league, which is infact the highest level, so he is very proven to everyone. just not fools who only watch the english league and think its the best league in the world.

he is right thought, most of us don't know much about him ? and from what i saw in the champions league he didn't tear teams apart. I'm excited for his arrival but id probably be more excited if we were signing torres

i doubt many of you knew about drogba before he went to chelsea from marseille

now look

BELIEVE.

;)

BIG DONKEY said:
i doubt many of you knew about drogba before he went to chelsea from marseille

now look

BELIEVE.

;)

i believe in the big man, i believe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.