Fernando vs Garcia

Fernando had a mixed season, he produced some brilliant performances he started the season great and I thin of games such as Roma away which showed what a good player he is. But the problem I find with Fernando is that he only seems to play better when next to Fernandinho but we need him to be able to play by him self in the defensive midfield but we should give him anther season.

Onto Garcia, Fernando has without had a better debut season than Garcia he was awful in his first season. But he did slightly improve when in his second season. Overall not much difference between the two in playing styles but we need a second season for Fernando to see how good he really is.

I still think the same give him time. Garcia didn't come good until near the end of is stay with us

Like others, I criticised him heavily at the beginning of his time with us but I think we'd have been much stronger last year with Garcia. What he lacked in pace he made up for in positional awareness. It's a shame we sold him just as it looked like he had really settled down. We obviously expected much more from Fernando. Strange signing.

I really dislike Fernando. As a defensive midfielder he rarely wins any 50/50 tackles. He has shown one good pass for me and that was his out side foot pass to Sergio against utd. Other than that I really don't know what he offers, I sit in the south stand and loads of people think he is awful. I don't think he is awful but I don't think he is a top 4 player.

I don't know why we signed him, I think we must have been after someone else and failed. I would have kept Garcia he could play centre back in the league cup and fa cup if needed. Plus step in to the midfield every now and then. I would have kept Garcia

After an injury affected introductory season......I believe he will show the talent that saw us bring him here.While I was also disappointed with his displays,given a fairly decent pre-season and given the hype......he wasn't half as bad as some are suggesting and in a couple of games made a significant impact,i certainly think there was enough mitigation,and enough fleeting glimpses of his ability,to remain hopeful he will come good - i'm confident anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.