Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proelia said:
pudge said:
Proelia said:
Are you simple?
Would appear you are given the deflection.

Be aware of your surroundings next time you attempt your patented bullying

Someone posts that we should sign him ASAP..

You tell him to be constructive and suggest what we do with the current players...

Why then are you in the thread in the first place? Are you simple?...
So after a tough loss someone suggests we sign a player we cant till the seasons over is helpful ? Instead of suggesting something that we can do with current players And by the way this is what I and other tapatalk users see when we log on so we dont visit dedicated sections just whats the latest and has been bumped
rupa8ugy.jpg
He didn't suggest we sign him now, as he pointed out he said "possible"

That's just to highlight the necessity of the signing, or at least a midfielder.

And again, you saw the thread title, so don't be shocked that people suggest signing other players. Also, that pic shows that "transfer forum" would have been displayed....

pudge said:
Proelia said:
pudge said:
Would appear you are given the deflection.

Be aware of your surroundings next time you attempt your patented bullying

Someone posts that we should sign him ASAP..

You tell him to be constructive and suggest what we do with the current players...

Why then are you in the thread in the first place? Are you simple?...
So after a tough loss someone suggests we sign a player we cant till the seasons over is helpful ? Instead of suggesting something that we can do with current players And by the way this is what I and other tapatalk users see when we log on so we dont visit dedicated sections just whats the latest and has been bumped
rupa8ugy.jpg
He didn't suggest we sign him now, as he pointed out he said "possible"

That's just to highlight the necessity of the signing, or at least a midfielder.

And again, you saw the thread title, so don't be shocked that people suggest signing other players. Also, that pic shows that "transfer forum" would have been displayed....
Ok maybe your right , might be abit harsh but after a tough loss i still think its more helpful to discuss things we can do and change in the season

I'm absolutely gutted we never got this lad in. He's world class and I'm very surprised it's taken this long for him to be recognised. He's an absolute animal and is like a magnet to the ball, never gives up and is phenomenal at tackling. I'm very confident that if he is a city play for next season, nobody will be wishing we had signed Matic for £22 million instead.

Forgive me, I read a lot of the thread last week, but not so much since Friday.

If UK based players can enter discussions with foreign/other clubs with 6 months left on their contract, does this not apply to the likes of Fernando moving in this direction?

If so, why haven't we got this boxed off?

Manx Blue said:
Forgive me, I read a lot of the thread last week, but not so much since Friday.

If UK based players can enter discussions with foreign/other clubs with 6 months left on their contract, does this not apply to the likes of Fernando moving in this direction?

If so, why haven't we got this boxed off?
There have been reports in the Portuguese press that we already have an agreement with him but Porto were not willing to let him go in January for a reasonable fee so we'll get him for free in the summer.

Also if the rumours that they wil not play him because he will not sign a new deal are correct. Why does he not agree to buy the remainder of his contract off (Cancel by mutual consent). Then he is a free agent and can sign for us??

nwanda said:
Also if the rumours that they wil not play him because he will not sign a new deal are correct. Why does he not agree to buy the remainder of his contract off (Cancel by mutual consent). Then he is a free agent and can sign for us??

Maybe City have advised him not to do that as it could rock the boat with any Mangala deal?

nwanda said:

There is some Portuguese law making it very expensive to buy out your own contract apparently, some Portuguese poster posted so

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
A Bola: City will hand Fernando a deal worth £41,000-per-week when he joins on a free in June. Porto all but resigned to losing him.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1m
Pic: "Goodbye Fernando" in A Bola (via Sports Witness). No pre-contract is mentioned, but article reckons he's off. pic.twitter.com/Tzad6UwsES

What a bargain.

SrilankanBlue said:
nwanda said:

There is some Portuguese law making it very expensive to buy out your own contract apparently, some Portuguese poster posted so
Pretty sure you'd have to pay the minumum fee release clause to buy out your contract, I think that's the legal reason why they are legally required in Spain/Portugal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.