Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueDejong said:
City Watch ‏@City_Watch 4m
A Bola: City will hand Fernando a deal worth £41,000-per-week when he joins on a free in June. Porto all but resigned to losing him.

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1m
Pic: "Goodbye Fernando" in A Bola (via Sports Witness). No pre-contract is mentioned, but article reckons he's off. pic.twitter.com/Tzad6UwsES

What a bargain.

Surely, as a coveted free agent, he'll command more than £41k a week?

BfotokECMAA_9Wn.png

Ric said:
BlueDejong said:
A Bola: City will hand Fernando a deal worth £41,000-per-week when he joins on a free in June. Porto all but resigned to losing him.

Pic: "Goodbye Fernando" in A Bola (via Sports Witness). No pre-contract is mentioned, but article reckons he's off. pic.twitter.com/Tzad6UwsES

What a bargain.

It was said he was being paid around £16,000 a week and was being offered around £40,000 to stay at Porto and was happy with that wage and would sign a new contract but was told by his agent, bigger teams are interested so he'd look for that same wage at one of the bigger clubs.

Ric said:
BlueDejong said:

What a bargain.

Have to agree.I would expect anyone half decent would come in nowadays between £60-90K,as the top end (£130K onwards) seems to have been well reduced and paid on results/trophies.

oakiecokie said:
Ric said:
BlueDejong said:
What a bargain.

Have to agree.I would expect anyone half decent would come in nowadays between £60-90K,as the top end (£130K onwards) seems to have been well reduced and paid on results/trophies.

He will probably get a huge signing on fee to compliment his wage, especially coming on a free transfer. Also if £41k a week is his salary you can bet that he will have a load of bonuses added on top based on trophies, appearances etc.

city91 said:
oakiecokie said:
Ric said:

He will probably get a huge signing on fee to compliment his wage, especially coming on a free transfer. Also if £41k a week is his salary you can bet that he will have a load of bonuses added on top based on trophies, appearances etc.

Thats what I said.

oakiecokie said:
city91 said:
oakiecokie said:

Thats what I said.

I know. I was just adding that if he is to join on that sort of salary as a free agent then the signing on fee will be a significant factor.

city91 said:
oakiecokie said:
city91 said:

Thats what I said.

I know. I was just adding that if he is to join on that sort of salary as a free agent then the signing on fee will be a significant factor.

Be one hell of a signing and this is what we`ve needed,another Fernandinho type of player,as last night proved.

Christ, some are never happy

41k a week for a player of his quality is Turpin-esque

It's a brilliant piece of business and again shows the power we have behind the scenes

Follow this up with mangala and zuculini and the success of this seasons transfer policy looks 'ok'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.