Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
The failure on this transfer absolutely killed us. I've thought since day 1 an injury to Fernandinho or Yaya would be the death blow to our season.

They play in every game because they have no backup. This was inevitable. Shame it couldn't have waited till after the Chelsea game.

Proelia said:
M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:
Yup we can break the rules and sign a player out of a transfer window, absolute brilliant post

ASAP: As Soon As POSSIBLE.
Which is the summer when the seasons over and at which stage we might fancy another target

I was making a point, if it's gone over your head don't worry you've got school in the morning, you might learn something.

M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:
M24 Citizen said:
ASAP: As Soon As POSSIBLE.
Which is the summer when the seasons over and at which stage we might fancy another target

I was making a point, if it's gone over your head don't worry you've got school in the morning, you might learn something.
What exactly is your point? Do you somehow think your post was insightful? Try suggesting the manager does something with the players we have

Proelia said:
M24 Citizen said:
Proelia said:

What exactly is your point? Do you somehow think your post was insightful? Try suggesting the manager does something with the players we have
Says the poster who ventured into the transfer forum...

pudge said:
Proelia said:
M24 Citizen said:
Actually im using tapatalk so i dont specifically go into any dedicated section all the latest threads come up in one section

Proelia said:
pudge said:
Proelia said:
Actually im using tapatalk so i dont specifically go into any dedicated section all the latest threads come up in one section
Then since when is Fernando a player we have?..

Talking down to people and trying to turn a thread in the transfer forum on a transfer target into a discussion on how to do something with current players and not possible transfer targets lol

pudge said:
Proelia said:
pudge said:

Talking down to people and trying to turn a thread in the transfer forum on a transfer target into a discussion on how to do something with current players and not possible transfer targets lol
Are you simple?

Proelia said:
pudge said:
Proelia said:

Are you simple?
Would appear you are given the deflection.

Be aware of your surroundings next time you attempt your patented bullying

Someone posts that we should sign him ASAP..

You tell him to be constructive and suggest what we do with the current players...

Why then are you in the thread in the first place? Are you simple?...

pudge said:
Proelia said:
pudge said:

Are you simple?
Would appear you are given the deflection.

Be aware of your surroundings next time you attempt your patented bullying

Someone posts that we should sign him ASAP..

You tell him to be constructive and suggest what we do with the current players...

Why then are you in the thread in the first place? Are you simple?...
So after a tough loss someone suggests we sign a player we cant till the seasons over is helpful ? Instead of suggesting something that we can do with current players And by the way this is what I and other tapatalk users see when we log on so we dont visit dedicated sections just whats the latest and has been bumped
rupa8ugy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.