Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
mosssideblue said:
OK. One question. Where officially is it stated that Fernando has signed the dotted line and will join us in the summer. The question has been asked several times in this hread but there is no definitive answer. It comes across as what we want to hear i.e he is a city player. Well, where is the confirmation?
There is no official confirmation.

mosssideblue said:
OK. One question. Where officially is it stated that Fernando has signed the dotted line and will join us in the summer. The question has been asked several times in this hread but there is no definitive answer. It comes across as what we want to hear i.e he is a city player. Well, where is the confirmation?

In there he states his destination is Manchester in June. That's as close as I can find.

1625497_719770468040804_1621328886_n.png

smudgedj said:
mosssideblue said:

In there he states his destination is Manchester in June. That's as close as I can find.

1625497_719770468040804_1621328886_n.png

could it be possible for a gentlemens agreement between city and porto we pay them say 9 mill they tear up his contract and we get the player straight away as a free is that within the rules.

No, as that is essentially what a transfer is. It would get investigated and we'd get in huge trouble. Unfortunately I think we'll just have to make do with what we have untill the summer.

could of done with him last night.shame we didn't push it thru on deadline day

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zerozero.pt/noticia.php?id=132625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zerozero.pt/noticia.php?id=132625</a>

thats it,like I said,he wont play anymore this season... he signed last week a pre-contract to join City in summer...

Agueroooooooo said:
http://www.zerozero.pt/noticia.php?id=132625

thats it,like I said,he wont play anymore this season... he signed last week a pre-contract to join City in summer...

According to that, if Fernando declines to sign a new contract Porto will refuse to play him, even if he's fit.

Blackmailing a player to stay?

Nice.

Why didn't the silly cunts just place a realistic valuation on him last week? We would've given them the dosh, he would've gotten his move, everyone is happy. Now, in all likelihood, he'll sign for us in the summer as a free agent and Porto won't receive a penny.

Stupid fucks.

We could've really done with Fernando now as well, especially so given Fernandinho's recent injury. It would be absurd, and the height of unprofessional vindictiveness, if Porto refuse to play him for the rest of the season.

Morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.