Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Neville has watched a Youtube clip of him accidentally crossing the ball into the net and he's suddenly Fernandinho? To be fair, he did score a whole one other goal in his 135 other games for Porto, so he's definitely a goal threat. That's the problem with watching a youtube clip, you can make anyone look like any kind of player. Fernando is not a Fernandinho type player, he's better with the ball than De Jong, but he's not a box to box player at all

To be fair NK knows more about football than the rest of Bluemoon trebled Oscar. The best judge of a player since Joe Mercer or Cloughie were in short pants ... Six mins on You Tube is more than enough for football savant such as he, to discern all the pertinent information and pass final judgement on any prospect.
Ok he may come off sounding a smidge smug and arrogant, even a teensy bit patronising and condescending dare I say it .... but such is the price, nay the burden of possessing such boundless wisdom.

Personally I think Fernando would be a brilliant player for us, I'd be chuffed if we could still pull this off for a relatively small fee in the Summer.

NoahCity said:
El Mago said:
Did he renew his contract ?
That was Matuidi
Both Matuidi and Fernando renewed. It was said that fernando was almost blackmailed into renewing the contract because Porto didn't want to let him go on the free so they told him he would rot in the reserves until his contract ran out if he didn't renew, which would limit his chances of world cup, so he renewed.

City should buy him with minimal cost in January..
now we have to pay his release clause during the summer..

-------------------

Manchester City target Fernando Reges signs contract extension with Porto?
Austria Wien's defender Fabian Koch vies with Porto's Brazilian midfielder Fernando Reges during the UEFA Champions League group G football match on November 26, 2013
© Getty Images
By Giuseppe Labellarte, Reporter
Filed: Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 13:01 UK
Last Updated: Saturday, February 8, 2014 at 13:54 UK

Manchester City target Fernando Reges has signed a contract to keep him at Porto until 2017, according to reports.

Portuguese newspaper O Jogo has claimed that the City target recently signed a three-year extension to his current deal, and will remain at the club unless his release clause of €30m (£25m) is met.

The club allegedly tried to sign the player in the January transfer window, but they were ultimately unwilling to pay the fee demanded by Porto.

The 26-year-old defensive midfielder has played 131 games for the Portuguese champions, scoring twice.

Neville Kneville said:
6:02

Some right bollocks being talked on here. Nigel DeJong my arse.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdAHDC_ZS_A[/youtube]

After watching this, I feel really gutted that we couldn't sign him.

Neville Kneville said:

De Jong, Liverpool, FA Cup.
Can't really judge him on one screamer if he's scored so few.

Sir Joe Aguero said:
Neville Kneville said:

De Jong, Liverpool, League Cup semi second leg
Can't really judge him on one screamer if he's scored so few.
Fixed
also strike v west ham last day of preceding season, much better goal imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.