Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impeccable One said:
NorthEastScotlandMCFC said:
BringBackSwales said:
Hazard is worth more for sure, always was; however very different players and from what I have seen of Fernando (which is not a lot) I cannot think of too many teams who could not find different spaces for both of them

Hazard is a cockwomble

Just for my education. Is a cockwomble someone who sucks dick on Wimbledon common ?

based on who it has been used as a description of then I have to assume it is another name for a rather fucking good footballer

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
If we can get Matuidi in the summer then this guy and his agent can f*ck off!!
More chance of me signing Madonna to my made up record label

He's not nailed on to stay at PSG so you'd better start asking around for Madonna's phone number....

BigOscar said:
Hungarian blue said:
Some reports are suggesting that Porto are 'forcing' Fernando to sign a new contract, otherwise they are not gonna play him. And because he has a chance to go to the WC with Portugal (or Brazil), he know that he needs to play at this stage of his career.

Then, in the summer, Porto are prepared to let him go but only for an adequate price (30m euros or so).
He'll go for a lot less than that, that's the release clause but before all the speculation with us he was supposed to be signing a new deal with the understanding that he could leave in the summer for £10-15m (of which him and his agent will get a decent slice)

Anyone know what Porto were asking for him to go in January? Seems like we should have just bought him in January if we are going to buy him at all. Seems like the club was expecting to get him on a free so didn't want to pay but will have to pay to get him anyway.

Looked absolute quality last night. If we are to get him in the summer, we might have to switch to a 4-3-3 with Yaya attacking as he and Fernandinho can do all the dirty work in the midfield. Has great passing range as well.

MillionDollarDream said:
Looked absolute quality last night. If we are to get him in the summer, we might have to switch to a 4-3-3 with Yaya attacking as he and Fernandinho can do all the dirty work in the midfield. Has great passing range as well.

Did they win?

buzzer1 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Did they win?

Drew 2-2 as our other target Mangala tried to head the ball out of play that led to an own goal.

MillionDollarDream said:
buzzer1 said:
MillionDollarDream said:

Did they win?

Drew 2-2 as our other target Mangala tried to head the ball out of play that led to an own goal.

Oh god.

Mangala's error was for the first goal. Tried to clear a ball that was chest high with his right foot and miskicked it to a Frankfurt player who unleashed a hell of a shot into the bottom corner. Poor clearance but a very good strike.

I'll be surprised if we haven't all but signed Fernando... we made a bid in January, failed but appeared to have agreed a pre-contract with him to join on a free in the summer - all very embarassing for Porto...

We still want Mangala, Fernando appears to renege on deal with us to sign new contract with Porto, almost immediately his agent comes out and says Fernando WILL play in the Premiership next season.

All smacks of something cosy behind the scenes.

TrueBlue1705 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TrueBlue1705 said:
If we can get Matuidi in the summer then this guy and his agent can f*ck off!!
More chance of me signing Madonna to my made up record label

He's not nailed on to stay at PSG so you'd better start asking around for Madonna's phone number....

I can bet my ass he is going to sign with PSG (I live in France) the delay is more about Agents problem since Matuidi switched to Raiola unless Psg want to replace him (Pogba)

Beside that for me who watch him evry time i don't see how he can improve city starting 11, he run a lot he track he move forward but he doesn't have the flair of verratti or Motta = skill with the ball, passing and their vision and since city will be playing that way so...

Fernando could be a good addition (value, wages...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.