Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agueroooooooo said:
my source say that the deal has been done since January,20M€. I dont known if Mangala will go too, in my opinion he will.probably they will be announced separately.
Getting a player of his abilities for £16.3m is a bargain.

He'll win over the fans and press just like Fernandinho did.

Agueroooooooo said:
my source say that the deal has been done since January,20M€. )

My source stated the same;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/transfer-news-fernando-bound-for-manchester-city-after-agreement-to-sign-porto-midfielder-is-reached-9107842.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 07842.html</a>

Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:
my source say that the deal has been done since January,20M€. I dont known if Mangala will go too, in my opinion he will.probably they will be announced separately.

Our central midfield next season is pure power: Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando.

I would like to see a midfield three of Yaya--Fernando--Fernandinho in the big games away from home.

sam-caddick said:
Blue Haze said:
Agueroooooooo said:

Our central midfield next season is pure power: Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando.

I would like to see a midfield three of Yaya--Fernando--Fernandinho in the big games away from home.

Hart

Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Silva Yaya Fernando Fernandinho Nasri

Aguero

Away from home unbeatable :)

citytill1die84 said:
sam-caddick said:
Blue Haze said:

Hart

Zaba Kompany Mangala Kolarov

Silva Yaya Fernando Fernandinho Nasri

Aguero

Away from home unbeatable :)

Wow, that looks like a very powerful team.

20 mill seems a bit steep for someone who could of came for cheap, makes me wonder what went on in jan regarding his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.