Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
LoveCity said:
Get yer gifs ready.

Gonçalo Lopes ‏@_GoncaloLopes 1m
#mcfc news later on. #signings

wasn't this guy incorrect with most January stuff?

I don't think so. He said Fernando had decided to join City but that the clubs had to do a deal. And City did try that last minute double deal but it was too complicated to pull off so quickly.

Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
aguero93:20 said:
El Mago said:
Its ridiclous

We are going to pay 20 million to maintain good relationship with Porto !

The guy should be free agent this summer but somehow he sit with his club and decided to milk us.
Apparently we're paying less for Mangala as a result though so who's to say it actually cost us money?
Possibly Garcia going the other way? We don't need all those holding midfielders

We would only have 2.

We wanted four CMs this year - just Rodwell didn't play.

Don't see why, if Rodwell goes, we'd get rid of Javi.

NQCitizen said:
Andy Morrisons jock strap said:
aguero93:20 said:
Apparently we're paying less for Mangala as a result though so who's to say it actually cost us money?
Possibly Garcia going the other way? We don't need all those holding midfielders

We would only have 2.

We wanted four CMs this year - just Rodwell didn't play.

Don't see why, if Rodwell goes, we'd get rid of Javi.
Cant see Rodwell leaving due to the fact we need him for the home grown quota.

tumblr_lg7woyWiRp1qex40do1_500.gif

my source say that the deal has been done since January,20M€. I dont known if Mangala will go too, in my opinion he will.probably they will be announced separately.

(very probably Casemiro (Real Madrid) will move to Porto on loan to replace Fernando)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.