Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
MillionDollarDream said:
MSP said:
Costa played friendlies only for Brazil, only official games count.

Fernando last played for U20 Brazil in 2007. I thought you just couldn't play at senior level.
Bizzarely, U20 official tournament football is considered more important than senior international friendlies. Makes no sense, but that's apparently the reason

MillionDollarDream said:
MSP said:
Costa played friendlies only for Brazil, only official games count.

Fernando last played for U20 Brazil in 2007. I thought you just couldn't play at senior level.

That's true, we have several players in Bosnia team who played for young selections of other countries. I'm not really sure what stopped Fernando there.

Garcia will have to go with Rodwell staying as back up regardless of Squad restrictions. Shame as he has been one cool customer since his return to regular first team football.

Hart of the matter said:
Garcia will have to go with Rodwell staying as back up regardless of Squad restrictions. Shame as he has been one cool customer since his return to regular first team football.

We should offer rodwell along with lescott and cash back to Everton for Barkley.

de niro said:
Hart of the matter said:

We should offer rodwell along with lescott and cash back to Everton for Barkley.

^^^^This^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.