Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
its gonna be £40m for mangala + Fernando.

Amortised means 10m a year for both. Barry and Lescott cost similar and now off books so this is cost neutral. I doubt their wages will match Lescotts and Barry so we could actually be better off in accounting terms with this deal.

kenzie115 said:
Matt the Giant said:
ElanJo said:
£16m fee agreed apparently
If true that's a great price in today's market. Though I assume that would mean we pay a little more Mangala.
It's about £16m more than we should be paying.

Can we please get over the fact that we weren't able to get this player on a free in January? That deal was dead.

Hart of the matter said:
richards30 said:
its gonna be £40m for mangala + Fernando.

Amortised means 10m a year for both. Barry and Lescott cost similar and now off books so this is cost neutral. I doubt their wages will match Lescotts and Barry so we could actually be better off in accounting terms with this deal.

correct!! remember, in the football world tixi is know as the deal maker!

kenzie115 said:
Matt the Giant said:
ElanJo said:
£16m fee agreed apparently
If true that's a great price in today's market. Though I assume that would mean we pay a little more Mangala.
It's about £16m more than we should be paying.

Has MP let us down so far ??? Not one of his signings were/are dross,so i`ll let him be the judge of that and not you,thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.