Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
zeven said:
How good is he? I've never seen him play

In my opinion, Nigel de Jong on steroids.

He looks very good mate from what I have seen of him and I think we saw how important a miss he is to Porto when they played Sevilla in the second leg of their Europa League tie because their defence seemed to crumble due to having little protection.

I have read a few comments on him and some believe him to be one of if not the best defensive midfielder in world football.

sam-caddick said:
zeven said:

He looks very good mate from what I have seen of him and I think we saw how important a miss he is to Porto when they played Sevilla in the second leg of their Europa League tie because their defence seemed to crumble due to having little protection.

I have read a few comments on him and some believe him to be one of if not the best defensive midfielder in world football.
ah. sound good. I approve this signing doesnt matter how many arms and legs he has.

sam-caddick said:
zeven said:

High praise indeed. If the prophet of doom thinks he's good he must be a world beater

Georgian Maestro said:
sam-caddick said:
zeven said:

High praise indeed. If the prophet of doom thinks he's good he must be a world beater

hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.