Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
BringBackSwales said:
nmc said:
BringBackSwales said:

Or Nasty C**t

not sure that calling Twattenburg a twat makes me a nasty **** (did you see his performance when we played at anfield by the way?) but each to their own

You may well be a NC but I was referring to Clattenburg... : )

nmc said:
BringBackSwales said:
nmc said:
Or Nasty C**t

not sure that calling Twattenburg a twat makes me a nasty **** (did you see his performance when we played at anfield by the way?) but each to their own

You may well be a NC but I was referring to Clattenburg... : )

no I am not, honest. However nasty is too soft a word for Clattenburg

MCC said:
When he signs is this the end of Garcia? Played well towards the end of last season.

I think he grew on plenty of city fans towards the end..but I'd imagine this will spell the end for him. Let huws take his place as backup

MCC said:
When he signs is this the end of Garcia? Played well towards the end of last season.

Probably means even less playing time than last season. But his agent has said he will 100% stay at City so idk if we will be able to offload him. But with Fernando as our number 1 defensive midfielder and Fernandinho capable of playing that role too. I think a more all rounded midfielder (like Fabregas) would be more useful than Garcia.

forevermancity said:
MCC said:

I think he grew on plenty of city fans towards the end..but I'd imagine this will spell the end for him. Let huws take his place as backup
Whilst it didn't cost us a goal, i can't get the thought of Garcia getting turned aginast Villa and seeing him getting left for dead because of his lack of pace.

Nice guy and all that, but we can do better and I think this would be the opportune time to cash in on him and a few others to get Fernando, Sagna, a decent rapid CB AND Fabregas.

MCC said:

Got preogressively better but still beneath the required grade of player we need. Looks terrible when compared to Fernandinho in all honesty and too many apologists on this forum, fact is if he played for any rival he'd be ridiculed. Lucas Leiva is bang average and yet I'd prefer him over Garcia.

NipHolmes said:
MCC said:

Got preogressively better but still beneath the required grade of player we need. Looks terrible when compared to Fernandinho in all honesty and too many apologists on this forum, fact is if he played for any rival he'd be ridiculed. Lucas Leiva is bang average and yet I'd prefer him over Garcia.

+1 Garcia doesn't fit the style we play at all, isn't quick enough, mobile enough and doesn't even make a forward pass excluding some rare occasions. He is only good at aerial duels gets exposed badly when a top 6 side comes up and not to even mention the CL. Would fit perfectly in slow league like Serie A.

Dribble said:
forevermancity said:
MCC said:

Whilst it didn't cost us a goal, i can't get the thought of Garcia getting turned aginast Villa and seeing him getting left for dead because of his lack of pace.

Nice guy and all that, but we can do better and I think this would be the opportune time to cash in on him and a few others to get Fernando, Sagna, a decent rapid CB AND Fabregas.

The one that always pops in to my mind is Barkley strolling past him.

Fernando (26) to Manchester City, the deal is about to close. Even the online edition of Portuguese newspaper A Bola confirmation that the transaction between the Port and the citizens will be defined in the coming hours: midfielder born in Brazil will be the next reinforcement of the English champions, ready to pay 18 million Euros into the coffers of Dragões.

<a class="postlink" href="http://translate.google.co.uk/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dtuttomercatoweb%26es_sm%3D122" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://translate.google.co.uk/translate ... s_sm%3D122</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.