Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
citytill1die84 said:
DavidT95 said:
Nigel De Jong has come out and said he "needs to make an important decision at this point in his career". Personally I'd welcome NDJ back with open arms because I thought he was great and to think we sold him for the price we did to Milan really annoys me. Fernando looks like a good player but why not take De Jong back, we know what we'll get with him, 110% passion and a solid performance every match, won't cost as much as Fernando either.

No thanks it was his choice to leave.
Also Fernando is a first team acquisition as opposed to the squad player De Jong was.

SWP's back said:
citytill1die84 said:
DavidT95 said:
Nigel De Jong has come out and said he "needs to make an important decision at this point in his career". Personally I'd welcome NDJ back with open arms because I thought he was great and to think we sold him for the price we did to Milan really annoys me. Fernando looks like a good player but why not take De Jong back, we know what we'll get with him, 110% passion and a solid performance every match, won't cost as much as Fernando either.

No thanks it was his choice to leave.
Also Fernando is a first team acquisition as opposed to the squad player De Jong was.

Exactly, move on.

Wonder how long it will be until a fee being agreed is announced? Surely if it's as close as mentioned then a medical can't be far off.

Taylor said:
Wonder how long it will be until a fee being agreed is announced? Surely if it's as close as mentioned then a medical can't be far off.
Probably waiting until Chelsea become interested.

Georgian Maestro said:
Manc in London said:
Kurple said:
nige>fernando

I'd strongly disagree but regardless of opinions about quality, Fernando is a better fit.

Yeah i hear he can pass the ball for a start

:)

To be fair, I have watched De Jong play for Miland Holland and his passing is more ambitious. I always felt that for us he was restricted by Mancini. Still, I think he is too limited for us.

Georgian Maestro said:
Manc in London said:
Kurple said:
nige>fernando

I'd strongly disagree but regardless of opinions about quality, Fernando is a better fit.

Yeah i hear he can pass the ball for a start

By all means praise our new player (hopefully) but why slag off NDJ in the process? He played well for us, was a key part of 2012 PL winning team, always gave 100% and was a fucking good lad as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.