Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nigel De Jong has come out and said he "needs to make an important decision at this point in his career". Personally I'd welcome NDJ back with open arms because I thought he was great and to think we sold him for the price we did to Milan really annoys me. Fernando looks like a good player but why not take De Jong back, we know what we'll get with him, 110% passion and a solid performance every match, won't cost as much as Fernando either.

DavidT95 said:
Nigel De Jong has come out and said he "needs to make an important decision at this point in his career". Personally I'd welcome NDJ back with open arms because I thought he was great and to think we sold him for the price we did to Milan really annoys me. Fernando looks like a good player but why not take De Jong back, we know what we'll get with him, 110% passion and a solid performance every match, won't cost as much as Fernando either.

No thanks it was his choice to leave.

DavidT95 said:

No thanks, Fernando is better player and younger as well.

DavidT95 said:

I'd take him over Garcia and Rodwell.

Blue Haze said:
DavidT95 said:

I'd take him over Garcia and Rodwell.
I'd take Cattermole over Rodwell but over Garcia,not anymore !

he looks a steal at 15,000,000 as daft as that sounds.

he has great energy, two great feet and can spot a pass and great in the tackle. i most like how he doesnt dwell on the ball but releases it quickly.

i think he`ll fit in just great

Cracking signing in terms of providing cover for other midfielders and for energy in the midfield. Will make an instant impact as Fernandinho did and has plenty of time to get better and better. In Europe he will be another engine in midfield that makes it difficult for the opposition to control the game and allows our players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya to get into advanced positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.