Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
SambaStyle said:
So how does the system accommodate Fernando?

Fernando-Fernandinho
-------------Yaya------------------

Silva------Aguero-------Nasri

?
That's how I'd see it, and quite a few others would too. I think this formation would scare the cack out of most opposition, and with plenty of options on the bench if something different is needed, I think we could be in for a season where the league is won with a few games to spare!

I'm no cynic said:
SambaStyle said:

Fernando-Fernandinho

?
That's how I'd see it, and quite a few others would too. I think this formation would scare the cack out of most opposition, and with plenty of options on the bench if something different is needed, I think we could be in for a season where the league is won with a few games to spare!

If Aguero can stay fit

chris85mcfc said:
I'm no cynic said:
SambaStyle said:

Fernando-Fernandinho

?

If Aguero can stay fit

Have to agree and in all honesty,normally this would have been a welcome break for him to have a rest,but then the fucking World Cup comes along.Just hope he doesn`t do his hamstring again as I`m really looking forward to see how well he plays.

Mr. Aguia said:
Could also go to a 3 man midfield and have Dinho back in his more natural role.

Fernando
Fernandinho Yaya

That's how I expect us to go in the Champions League next season against the big sides and I also think we could see it in the away games against the Premier League top 4/6.

In all other games I think it will be a matter of rotation between the four of Yaya, Fernandinho, Garcia and Fernando as I still think we will see a lot of 4-4-2/ 4-2-2-2

Not sure if this has been posted before but we should really get a chant going from the tunes of Fernando by ABBA,

SambaStyle said:

Fernando-Fernandinho

?
In the Champions League and some away league games, yes. But if we played that every week, I don't think we'd score enough goals. So it's horses for courses, rather than saying "this is our formation". I think we'll chop and change.

Tricky_Trev said:
SambaStyle said:

Fernando-Fernandinho

?
In the Champions League and some away league games, yes. But if we played that every week, I don't think we'd score enough goals. So it's horses for courses, rather than saying "this is our formation". I think we'll chop and change.
There's plenty of goals in this selection. Any other manager would die for a lineup like this.

LoveCity said:
Fernando has been about to get on the plane to Manchester since January 31st it seems. :-)

hope a certain Ed Woodward's not bought the flight tickets nobody's seen him since he left Australia on urgent transfer business ;)

SambaStyle said:

Fernando-Fernandinho

?

For me it will be Jovetic instead of Nasri.

Options look very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.