Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kompany is King said:
SambaStyle said:
So how does the system accommodate Fernando?

Fernando-Fernandinho
-------------Yaya------------------

Silva------Aguero-------Nasri

?

For me it will be Jovetic instead of Nasri.

Options look very good.

For me if we are going to play silva and nasri out wide we need two strikers as there is no creativity in the middle of the park. If we play with one striker I'd expect jovetic to play behind the striker or navas out wide with silva in the middle.

The two ferns and yaya will only play together when shutting up shop IMO.

JamesMCFC said:
Can see this lad becoming a cult hero with those slide tackles.

Right through Rooney I hope on derby day
there was something in the air that night
the rags were shite
fernando

So after yesterdays, titbit that a medical had been booked for today, has he arrived for it, have we people on lookout. Thought not, however I suppose there is still another 6 hours before Tuesday moves into wednesday. :-)

Rammyblues said:
So after yesterdays, titbit that a medical had been booked for today, has he arrived for it, have we people on lookout. Thought not, however I suppose there is still another 6 hours before Tuesday moves into wednesday. :-)
In short, where the fucks gay Kev.

BigOscar said:
ColinLee said:
the talisman said:
Nice video. If he dyes his head blue and goes through rooney like that in a city shirt he'll be a City legend.
Looks a tough nut as well as skillful but I was less than impressed with the bit at 2:25 where he spat on a player, I hate crap like that.
Do you mean the close up where he shoulder charges Lica (the Jonas Guitierrez lookalike) and then accidentally dribbles down his own chin? I don't think he's ever been in trouble for spitting at people, to my knowledge. Yelling at referees is more his style
That's the incident and it's not just a dribble, that's a deliberate gob at him. It may just have been a one off and obviously I don't know what led up to it but there's no doubt about it.

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:
ColinLee said:
Looks a tough nut as well as skillful but I was less than impressed with the bit at 2:25 where he spat on a player, I hate crap like that.
Do you mean the close up where he shoulder charges Lica (the Jonas Guitierrez lookalike) and then accidentally dribbles down his own chin? I don't think he's ever been in trouble for spitting at people, to my knowledge. Yelling at referees is more his style
That's the incident and it's not just a dribble, that's a deliberate gob at him. It may just have been a one off and obviously I don't know what led up to it but there's no doubt about it.
Obviously there is.

ColinLee said:
BigOscar said:
ColinLee said:
Sorry, I just don't agree with you at all. Imo, he tenses up his shoulder to deliberately barge him (thus holding his breath), then simply exhales after barging him, dribbling down himself in the process. There was certainly nothing ever made of it, with Lica joining Porto and becoming Fernando's team mate at the end of the season without any mention of it (which I'd imagine their would be if he'd spat at him)

andyhinch said:
Rammyblues said:
In short, where the fucks gay Kev.

Indeed. We need videos from Barton or it's not happening.

Martyn said:
Kompany is King said:
SambaStyle said:
So how does the system accommodate Fernando?

Fernando-Fernandinho
-------------Yaya------------------

Silva------Aguero-------Nasri

?

For me it will be Jovetic instead of Nasri.

Options look very good.

For me if we are going to play silva and nasri out wide we need two strikers as there is no creativity in the middle of the park. If we play with one striker I'd expect jovetic to play behind the striker or navas out wide with silva in the middle.

The two ferns and yaya will only play together when shutting up shop IMO.
Silva and Nasri are both very mobile and will be inside as much as out wide. We can expect our fullbacks to provide width and three of our four are adept at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.