Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would we be changing a winning formation and if we were to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 think we will need another cm or two, Garcia would be on the bench covering 3 players and in January we wouldn't have any cm's as cover unless Huws doesn't go out on loan.

"Fernando is in Porto and is waiting a communication from FC Porto about some documents so he can travel immediately"

@_GoncaloLopes 1m
Fernando's agent just confirmed that the player is waiting a green signal from FC Porto to travel to Manchester. #MCFC

‏@_GoncaloLopes 1m
"Fernando is in Porto and is waiting a communication from FC Porto about some documents so he can travel immediately" @maisfutebol_iol

MeatHunterrr said:
So Porto is holding the deal up.. was wondering what is taking so long. hopefully wrapped soon.
I think I read that they are trying to sort out a deal for Suso so I'm guessing that is nearly sorted

oakiecokie said:
ColinLee said:
the talisman said:
Nice video. If he dyes his head blue and goes through rooney like that in a city shirt he'll be a City legend.
Looks a tough nut as well as skillful but I was less than impressed with the bit at 2:25 where he spat on a player, I hate crap like that.

I hope Vinnie has a fucking word in his shell-like,if he sees that as something that is acceptable.Likewise I also hate that sort of crap.

Top montage. The clips v us are interesting but don't show the full story. He was MOTM in both legs and literally swarmed all over our creative players. Incredible engine, workrate and reading of the game. I remember him being one of those opposition players who made me think 'will you fuck off' he was that good.

Him and Fern will be ridiculously hard to break down. The Ferns.

ped said:
JamesMCFC said:
Can see this lad becoming a cult hero with those slide tackles.

Right through Rooney I hope on derby day
there was something in the air that night
the rags were shite
fernando

I hate this thread. Every time I read it I get an earworm with that bloody ABBA song, and this isnt helping one bit. Sign him up before I go mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.