Fernando

Status
Not open for further replies.
dachoosen1 said:
Why would we be changing a winning formation and if we were to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 think we will need another cm or two, Garcia would be on the bench covering 3 players and in January we wouldn't have any cm's as cover unless Huws doesn't go out on loan.

We"ll probably rotate Fernando and fernandinho. I think we still play two up front. I can't see MP leaving dezko, negredo and jovetic on the bench for most of the season. That's a recipe for dressing room revolt

jared said:
dachoosen1 said:
Why would we be changing a winning formation and if we were to play 4-5-1 or 4-3-3 think we will need another cm or two, Garcia would be on the bench covering 3 players and in January we wouldn't have any cm's as cover unless Huws doesn't go out on loan.

We"ll probably rotate Fernando and fernandinho. I think we still play two up front. I can't see MP leaving dezko, negredo and jovetic on the bench for most of the season. That's a recipe for dressing room revolt

I think we will do as you suggest in all but the biggest matches. In the CL against the top opposition and probably when we play at Stamford Bridge
I'd expect a 3 in CM. I think that Pellegrini is learning to be more pragmatic now that he is with a club that can actually win trophies.

Its not exactly news, I mean its fairly common knowledge, but expect some sort of cool double announcement with Sagna by the end of the week!

MCRJON said:
Its not exactly news, I mean its fairly common knowledge, but expect some sort of cool double announcement with Sagna by the end of the week!

Ta mate.
Any progress on a centre half?

jared said:
dachoosen1 said:

I can see us playing 4-3-3 quite often next season especially away from home.
For example, Milner would be a shoe-in for RDM

MCRJON said:
I wonder if Sagna has already done the usual interviews, pictures etc that the club do with new signings on the day it's announced.

Can't imagine Deschamps letting him take time out from their World Cup campaign to do it..

MCRJON said:

I do love your posts, now where's our CB?

Stoned Rose said:
oakiecokie said:
ColinLee said:
Looks a tough nut as well as skillful but I was less than impressed with the bit at 2:25 where he spat on a player, I hate crap like that.

I hope Vinnie has a fucking word in his shell-like,if he sees that as something that is acceptable.Likewise I also hate that sort of crap.

Top montage. The clips v us are interesting but don't show the full story. He was MOTM in both legs and literally swarmed all over our creative players. Incredible engine, workrate and reading of the game. I remember him being one of those opposition players who made me think 'will you fuck off' he was that good.

Him and Fern will be ridiculously hard to break down. The Ferns.
They will be Fern-omenal

pudge & rodge said:
MCRJON said:
I wonder if Sagna has already done the usual interviews, pictures etc that the club do with new signings on the day it's announced.

Can't imagine Deschamps letting him take time out from their World Cup campaign to do it..

pre recorded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.